Author Topic: Fight, Mega Man! For Everlasting Peace! (RockMan/MegaMan)  (Read 1278 times)

Offline ZaraRaEchidna

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Get Equipped With Floof
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: WAKE UP, BIMMY!
Fight, Mega Man! For Everlasting Peace! (RockMan/MegaMan)
« on: October 03, 2024, 04:28:28 PM »
A new thread for the Blue Bomber! Just a 'Classic' thread for now, but I'm not a cop  <3 Besides, making this thread because PotatoFur and I have been discussing the series after I'd gotten 'um to play MegaMan 2 - you have to pace it with letting 'um know just how many games this series spans  :crazy:

First order of business... I'm going to write my favourite Robot Masters~ Yes, I'm one of those crazy'uns who goes ham for the Robot Masters first - In no particular order, it would seem that my favourites are.. Elec Man, Cut Man, Metal Man, Star Man, Guts man, ... Oh, there's so many to list...
I was compiling all of the fanart I've saved over the years, and trying to put it all into numbers of who I've got the most fanart of - but it was a flawed venture - Quick Man is ever the fan favourite, so he's swamped my spreadsheet! Oh, but he's so cool, especially in MegaMix, so I can't be too mad.. Let's see, who are my current top rankings in fanarts saved? (Mind, I've got hundreds/thousands still to sort through... I've just remembered I have a bunch of Tumblr artwork saved on my phone from 2018  :crazy: so I'm trying to find where I backed that up to! Or, I'll be going to where it's stored this month.. We'll see!)
My top 5 in fanart saved thus far is...

1 -Quick Man814 Artworks
2 -Metal Man514 Artworks
3 -Flash Man449 Artworks
4 -Crash Man377 Artworks
5 -Elec Man271 Artworks

Mostly Mega Man 2... I'm not surprised, because it is the most popular one of all! And what a great one it is. The non-2 top-5 would be 'Elec Man, Snake Man, Blast Man, Torch Man, & Gemini Man' - X and Zero are in there between Torch & Gemini, but I wanted to focus on the Robot Masters  ^_^

So, so, so much more to talk about.. So, let's chat!  :D

ZARA-RA!!