Author Topic: Commissions Open [YCHs, sketches, badges, and more!]  (Read 1192 times)

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
Commissions Open [YCHs, sketches, badges, and more!]
« on: June 08, 2014, 06:36:15 PM »

Hey guys, just giving a head’s up that I am holding a YCH auction with my character Julian! Like cute budgies? Like flowers? Like flower crowns? Well buddy, today is your day!

I’m trying to get some money together for several reasons: One being that I’d like to visit my boyfriend, the other being that one of my roommates has decided to bail on me leaving myself and another scrambling to find a place with not a lot of funds for a deposit. Anything helps, really, but I’d love for people to jump on art opportunities I’m offering. If you can’t participate, please spread the word!
I’ll be running this auction until 11:59pm EST, Friday the 13th. (Or extended with a 6hr grace period for the last bid to prevent sniping!)

I've decided to make a thread because I will more than likely be offering more YCHs with my characters in the coming month or so.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 04:40:42 PM by Mortimus-Maximus »

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
Re: YCH pieces! [Flower Child]
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2014, 04:38:53 PM »
I would also like to announce that I am open for commissions. My prices and ToS can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OrOMFYj0o0u6TeXA4bqrBzxPzpnZYtOeYb97vBtJqhc/edit?usp=sharing