Author Topic: Constant change of mind  (Read 1111 times)

Offline julioissk84life

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I make the impossible easy
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Fox
  • Coloring: black red gray green eyes
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Weight: 115
  • Build: sexy
Constant change of mind
« on: June 26, 2010, 06:26:35 PM »
Well first lemme say I'm new here and let me say hello to all you furries out there. Now its time to get to the serious stuff. Well just a couple days ago i realized i am a furry.  And i love it, but just recently i told my friends thinking they would accept me. But no they didn't instead they call me beasty for bestiality.  And as soon as this happened i notice something was happening to me, a constant change of mind. Now what i mean by this is the almost  day,  hour, or  min i change my beliefs. at one point ill be like FURRY FANDOM is awesome and cool and lets me express uniques. And then one mom i think well furries are weird and why do i want to be one I'm just gonna get mocked and ima live a lonely life. But in reality i know that i want to be a furry, but cant choose and sometimes i just go in my room and cry. i would get new friends but due to the fact i go to private school i cannot because of the small size of the grades(40 ppl max). I don't know if anyone can help but anything would help. Also you can talk to me on xfire(julioissk84life) Well thanks in  advance.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
Re: Constant change of mind
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2010, 06:45:13 PM »
Well first let me say that's life and I'm not sure but I think we have a lot of boards like this so fell free to look at them while you wait for advice, next I'm going to go all parent figure on you ;)

Are they rely your friends if they just make fun of you and don't accept you, next they are just words. I'm not going to go and lie and say words can't hurt any one because words can cut deeper then a knife. Words are what you make of them you either get cut or you ignore them. The thing about being a furry is kind of like if you where going to come out of the closet you have to rely want it, because you know there are people that are just going to talk crap to hurt you. I'm not sure what you want so mabey a little help.?
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Righteousbro

• Eager Elephant
  • Ekuamahtava
  • Species: Tiger/kitteh
  • Coloring: White and black
  • Height: 6 ft
  • Weight: 150 lbs
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2010, 07:06:03 PM »
If they just decided to hate you because of it I doubt they're good friends. I go to private school and I thought I had a nice size of friends but after learning who I was half of them left. Now I'm happy because I was able to learn who all of the jerks were and the other people are insanely close friends to me, one of them is even a furry.
I felt kinda like that before with a lot of things, being furry included, but I got through it by talking to people who are similar through forums like this one.
Just talk to some more furries and be who you are.

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2010, 01:03:49 AM »
I say forget the haters and keep it zen.
Its better to be a lonly fish who has its pride than a fish caught in a net of self-inflicted doubt.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2010, 06:18:21 AM »
your opinion of you is the only one that matters. never forget that. we wont turn our backs to you, you can count on us.  :)

Offline julioissk84life

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2010, 08:46:54 PM »
 :) Well i have dumped thos "friends" and glad i did i feel much better. Almost all those conflicting thoughts have gone away. They still appear but thats ok ill get over it and i know i will. I have made this place my home cause i know my fellow furries will accept me for who i am. Thanks all for the advice!!! ^_^

Offline Switch

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Half-wolf, half-raccoon
  • Coloring: Gray, w. violet accents
  • Height: 6'4"
  • Build: Slender
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2010, 05:24:31 AM »
To me, furry is just another form of self-expression through the medium of animals. Do what you love.

If your friends detest or disown you for being furry, they don't sound like they're being very good friends to me. If I were in your shoes, perhaps a course of asserting your own view on the fandom and justifying your beliefs? or just get different friends :p

As for your indecisiveness, don't worry. We all feel that inability to make up our minds on occasion, though not always in the same context. The best advice I can give you is to do what you feel is right and make up your own mind.

Also, I couldn't help but notice the pic in your signature. It is very sublime. I like it!
Woof Woof Baby

"Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everyone I've ever known."
— Chuck Palahniuk

Offline codbarley

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Snow Leopard
  • Coloring: Blue/Black/White
  • Height: 5'2&quot;
  • Weight: 170
  • Build: Sexy
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2010, 12:30:26 AM »
Well first lemme say I'm new here and let me say hello to all you furries out there. Now its time to get to the serious stuff. Well just a couple days ago i realized i am a furry.  And i love it, but just recently i told my friends thinking they would accept me. But no they didn't instead they call me beasty for bestiality.  And as soon as this happened i notice something was happening to me, a constant change of mind. Now what i mean by this is the almost  day,  hour, or  min i change my beliefs. at one point ill be like FURRY FANDOM is awesome and cool and lets me express uniques. And then one mom i think well furries are weird and why do i want to be one I'm just gonna get mocked and ima live a lonely life. But in reality i know that i want to be a furry, but cant choose and sometimes i just go in my room and cry. i would get new friends but due to the fact i go to private school i cannot because of the small size of the grades(40 ppl max). I don't know if anyone can help but anything would help. Also you can talk to me on xfire(julioissk84life) Well thanks in  advance.

Yeah, that tends to happen when you become furry. at least your own family doesn't hate you for it.
*banner goes here*

Offline Timewilltell

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2010, 02:10:17 AM »

Seriously, it was probably people finding out that I'm a furry that ruined my life, or was at least a big part of it.

But, being a furry to me is just liking anthropomorphic animals, and that's kinda it.

Offline julioissk84life

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2010, 10:59:32 PM »
WEll im almost "cured" now. Im for sure ima furry. Its just this stupid mental thing. It just came back today. im sure after after a while it will be gone FOREVER i hope.

Offline Crevan Fox

• Kuddly Kitten
  • The Neon Arctic Foxy
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Fox
  • Coloring: Neon Green (On feet, paws, both ears, tip of tail and stomach), White (Everywhere else). All green parts are togglable bioluminescent
  • Height: Anthro: 1.85 m; Feral: 25 cm
  • Weight: Anthro: 82 kg; Feral: 3.5 kg
  • Build: Fluffy
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2010, 11:02:03 PM »
You're lucky, I got punched in the eye for being a furry, still sting's now. Anyway glad you resolved it  ^_^

Offline Switch

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Half-wolf, half-raccoon
  • Coloring: Gray, w. violet accents
  • Height: 6'4"
  • Build: Slender
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2010, 04:13:09 AM »
^^^^

ouch man! hope you are feeling better nao  :3
Woof Woof Baby

"Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everyone I've ever known."
— Chuck Palahniuk

Offline julioissk84life

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2010, 04:17:25 AM »
Yea i hope you are. Thats just unnecessary, punching people because the furry.

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2010, 07:11:57 AM »
I hope you punched em back?
Hope you're feeling better dude...

Offline Crevan Fox

• Kuddly Kitten
  • The Neon Arctic Foxy
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Fox
  • Coloring: Neon Green (On feet, paws, both ears, tip of tail and stomach), White (Everywhere else). All green parts are togglable bioluminescent
  • Height: Anthro: 1.85 m; Feral: 25 cm
  • Weight: Anthro: 82 kg; Feral: 3.5 kg
  • Build: Fluffy
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2010, 08:58:30 AM »
Slightly, it still sting's like hell though and while i was downed i kicked him in the *Cough* Gentlemen's area