Author Topic: Advice: A simpler take to making a fursona  (Read 521 times)

Offline ZaraRaEchidna

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • The last of the echidnas
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Mobian Echidna
  • Coloring: Hot pink
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: WAKE UP, BIMMY!
Advice: A simpler take to making a fursona
« on: August 21, 2013, 02:39:34 PM »
http://just-a-milkshake.tumblr.com/post/58916730098/how-to-fursonas
click the link above or read on.
  • what is/are your favourite animal/s? You can always combine animals. I chose a cat.
  • what else do you like? Technology? Rainbows? Even cookies? I chose science. Try to fit clothing/accessories of your chosen hobby/topic/etc.
  • choose a person, fictional or real, that you like. You can even choose yourself. Style the hair or markings around that person. Hair can be part of the fur or actual hair. I chose to style my hair like Minty Zaki’s.
  • What is/are your favourite colour/s? I really like green because I love Minty Zaki. You can influence your colours from fictional characters too or just have it natural. Tongues/paws/etc. can vary in colours.
  • Naming your fursona can be difficult. my fursona’s name, kittenScientist, started off as a gamertag until I wanted an icon. Then I made this little lady.
    If you want a name like ‘Matrices’ it is good to think of something you like (e.g Matrix) and look it up in the thesaurus. There are lots of online thesauruses.
    Warning: the fursona name ‘Matrices’ belongs to Sara Howard**
You now have your own unique fursona! You can love it and hug it and do whatever <3

** Sara Howard is extremely well-known as a fursuiter, going by the name of Matrices, one of her characters. You will come across  trouble with other furries for stealing and being uncreative even if you love the name a lot. Use the name at your own risk.

I hope this won't be moved  :( I'm sure thisgoeshere ... sorry to the admin person if yet another of my posts needs to be moved again. I promise I'm not trying to cause trouble I'm just confused

ZARA-RA!!

Offline mindcrasherTheFox

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
  • :) happy face
  • Species: fox
  • Coloring: fur is orange and underside is white
Re: Advice: A simpler take to making a fursona
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 04:37:24 PM »
great tut this will totally help out people if they are new to the furry fandom
profile picture: kittenScientist

Offline ZaraRaEchidna

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • The last of the echidnas
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Mobian Echidna
  • Coloring: Hot pink
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: WAKE UP, BIMMY!
Re: Advice: A simpler take to making a fursona
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 04:44:08 PM »
thank you  :)
this is the advice I give to people who have been furries for some time and want their own fursonas  ^_^
Currently helping a nice bloke make a wolf one  :3

ZARA-RA!!