Author Topic: loneliness is bringing me down again  (Read 466 times)

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Ghost Bolf (bear/wolf)
  • Coloring: black and redish brown
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: Stocky
loneliness is bringing me down again
« on: January 20, 2015, 06:02:28 AM »
It's been at least 4 years since I've had a girlfriend. It's not that I'm not looking. It's I work a lot to help my father, mother, sister and brother. I also work the third shift so any chance of trying to get a real social life is gone out the window. It's been fine the last 3 years. It's just the gap of days where I'm sad just keeps getting closer and closer. I have been getting those dark depressing thought more recently. Self-harm has crossed my mind multiple times, I usually brush them off but they been sounding tempting recently. Suicide has been coming up more now, but I won't act upon it. It would be devastating for my family if I did that. All my problems are fixable ,I know they are, it's just I can't seem to find a answer. I could ask for help but it's something I need to do myself, anything else would be a crutch, a temporary fix. I feel like Booker(Bioshock), stuck in a endless loop. This is a rant, I'm not asking for advice. You guys just give me simple answers when the problem is more complex then that. If you want to help, just talk to me. That's seems the only thing to keep my mind from wondering.

Offline Dax Declan

• Headphone Guy
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Mr. Misty-Eyed
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Purple-bluish
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Slim but toned
  • Reference: [link]
Re: loneliness is bringing me down again
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2015, 04:50:58 AM »
Hey there! Im sorry you're feeling this way. I realize you don't want imple advice so if you're ever feeling lonely you can message me on kik, skype, or the forums. My kik is owl2251 and I'm online in the early norning, afternoons and late at night. But feel free to message me at any the. I'll get back to you whenever I can. Hope you start to feel better soon !
I don't roleplay In any shape or form.