Author Topic: Banned from the Pony world  (Read 500 times)

Offline Balareth

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Felines are the only true anarchists
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: gray
Banned from the Pony world
« on: April 12, 2016, 02:01:10 PM »
Dear Compatriots, Furries and Othekins i please to greet you all, today i received some news about certain forum dedicated to the fans of My Little Pony, i used to be part of an important group of something called Poniverse Newsletter, a charge of make interviews like i did. i had few problems with the admins. Those were good people but i could detect someone was ignoring me when i always dedicated 100% to pay attention every time talk to me on Skype, no i am not begging attention, i am aware that most people have a life outside their computers, me included, is just a matter of principles, if i am busy i say it, if i dont wanna talk to someone i say it, i feel proud to say that i fully suport someone that talks and want to vent their problems, i help people to stand up.

but i am not a hypocrite, i do recognize that i hurted people in the past, i am not proud of it and i wish to change that, all i can do is to learn, learn about my mistakes and continue on. i must admit with some shame, i used to be a Brony, i thought that all was rainbows and colored things but i was wrong and i will not tell detail of my reasons to leave that fandom because i am aware that some of you may feel a brony and i don't pretend to offend my people. Being kicked out from the Poniverse Staff make me realize that the Brony Fandom wasn't my thing, never was, i consider the ponies like a paradise, a pretty place where you can rest and relax, but rest nonetheless attaching to their media, from music, to animations.

I thought that is not for me to rest now, i must carry on, i do not plan to seek shelter in a place where i dont feel like myself, some of you think "oh you are just butthurt" truth is no, i do recognize that i screw up and i am sorry, of course i am gonna still visit the forums because i have a friend who needs my suport and i always return a favor.

Dear people, i vent this because a pain from my heart is clear and evident, but a part of me thinks that that decition makes me feel closer to this fandom and less a brony, i do have the wish to continue with my project, and i do want to spread the feline world in the internet and start my own fandom, i have hope and i have will, i do not hate anyone or dislike anyone being a brony or not, but things are getting much clear and i have to take this ship outside Equestrian territory and explore these waters. Thanks a lot.
  • Avatar by: Myself on Anime Studio Pro