Author Topic: Online dating fall rant.  (Read 433 times)

Offline Ho'en Diheart

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: bull, bear, goat, hyena hybrid
  • Coloring: Black and Maroon
  • Height: 6'11 irl 5'9'9
  • Weight: 410 irl 210
  • Build: chubby with some muscular build
  • Currently: hungry
Online dating fall rant.
« on: April 15, 2016, 04:30:10 AM »
 It's a rant, that's all it is. Besides I highly doubt any of you can fix it or give me the right advice.
So I've been looking for a girlfriend for a long time. The major problem I've been having ones that never message back or they drop off from the face of the earth. I know it's not me because I'm just asking the usually questions like "what got you interested in the job/career your in?" Or "what anime/comic you like?" Your basic question to get to know someone. And it's getting to the point where it's bumming me out. I've been working on learning to be happy by myself, simply because I'm afraid I'll end up being alone, which sucks because I want to have a family one of these days, but all of that is not gonna happen because I'm not getting a break. I'm not trying to sound like I'm blaming every female out there, that's not the case. I'm saying all of this is because I'm feeling alone and hopeless. Starved of affection from another. And there is nothing I can do....

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
Re: Online dating fall rant.
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2016, 07:37:37 AM »
How old are you exactly? If you're under 30 I'd just say take a break from trying to hook up with some one and realise single life is pretty great.

Enjoy it when you get to.