Author Topic: New Wireless Printer and Webcam  (Read 546 times)

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
New Wireless Printer and Webcam
« on: September 09, 2009, 08:06:26 AM »
I had a good day today after going to Bestbuy and getting a printer *the HP Photosmart C4795 to be exact* for college since I needed 300 pages printed post-haste for ONE teacher's study guides and syllabus in History of Art I. Unfortunately *and as predictable as always* my sister who was driving me around to get this one errand done STILL found a way to make me late to class even upon giving her 7 hours of time before my next class started to get this small mission completed. But I digress, I was about 5 minutes late to class *even though I literally ran across the campus to get there* but thank goodness my professor didn't lock his door, he's pretty laid back :). I also got this really cool webcam, an HP Elite Autofocus where it has this face tracking feature to keep track of my face when I move around on camera, it's really useful for MSN, AIM, and Skype while the little filter effects it has are fun too :P

The total damages on my wallet of the day after buying food from Burger King afterwards was about $250 x.x, but all's well that ends well :3
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline AirRaiser

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • It's AR for short
    • Peanutbutter & Sandwhich
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline Gargoyle
  • Coloring: Black with white streaks
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 175lbs
  • Build: Femine
Re: New Wireless Printer and Webcam
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2009, 05:28:51 PM »
WOOT fun things to play with!

::::