Author Topic: Hiding My Mouth In A Fursuit?  (Read 895 times)

guest22811

Hiding My Mouth In A Fursuit?
« on: December 17, 2016, 02:15:00 PM »
Pretty self explanatory. My mouth and chin are both visible when I open my mouth (I have a moving jaw at the moment.)
I can't simply put a piece of mesh/chiffon netting behind it, my chin falls wayy too forward.
I might also use a flap (like a cat flap haha.) but it's gonna be hanging randomly there.
Do you think it's possible to somehow hide it with the tongue?
Wearing a balaclava is my last resort however I'm a bit reluctant to use one since I hate the feeling of it on my head.

Offline Nori

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: {Aiklar http://aiklarspecies.webs.com/} & {Eastern Dragon}
  • Coloring: {Black, light blue, purple, turquoise, red and dark blue} & {Purple, lavender, sea green & black}
  • Height: 5'3"
  • Weight: 115 lb
  • Build: Lean
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Recuperating
Re: Hiding My Mouth In A Fursuit?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2016, 03:03:09 PM »
Given the options, I'd say maybe a flap like you said maybe have velcro or something on the bottom jaw to hold it in place, but can be taken off if you need to get a drink? And having some vents of some kind to let the air flow still. I'm still working out a solution as well, I was just going to go with a balaclava but if I find something else that would work I'll let you know!
I'd say against the tongue method, only because I'd imagine it would block airflow if it's a thick material.