Author Topic: therian dreams  (Read 9242 times)

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf dog
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 5.11 ft
  • Weight: 165 pounds
  • Build: medium
  • Currently: beeing playfull
therian dreams
« on: April 06, 2011, 06:02:46 AM »
post any dreams you have about being a therian here

i have had a lot of dreams about being a white wolf and i was looking for something, had the same dream a few times. it felt good.
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code

Offline Kitt_R_Beesley

• The Dark Fox, Reaper of Souls
  • Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • for true freedom is in the sky
    • Kitt Beesley furaffinity account
    • Awards
  • Species: Black Fox
  • Coloring: blue eyes, black fur, blond hair, grayish white around his mouth trailing down his stomach.
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Weight: 141
  • Build: lean
Re: therian dreams
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 06:48:00 AM »
hunting as a fox has repeatedly crept into my dreams even before I found the fandom funny cause when I was younger I always felt the mirror's reflection was wrong

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 01:43:24 PM »
my also started years befor i found the fandom
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code

Offline Drago Strega

• Boisterous Bear
  • Hear me and my mighty ROAR!
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Clear/Silverish-white
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2011, 03:30:23 PM »
Sitting under a large tree surrounded by grass, looking out over the edge of a cliff as the sun began to set in the horizon over a ocean roaring. I then open my wings and jumped, diving into the sky, to then ascend into the colored clouds  after brushing along the water to just touch the last rays of light. Then after dancing around in the clouds, I came down and made my landing upon the water to have a swim around while a gazed at the stars. Twas a very good dream.
I am that I am, even if only for a moment. And I will always try despite my flaws to summon what I can to become better than what I was.

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2011, 09:15:02 PM »
a few nights a go i had a dream that i was a dog and i was in a park or a city for some reson. i rember looking in the water and seeing my reflection. i could see my self as a dog clearly but there was also a "gost" reflection of my human body there 
shadow hide you   

[/size]

^ furry code

Offline Righteousbro

• Eager Elephant
  • Ekuamahtava
  • Species: Tiger/kitteh
  • Coloring: White and black
  • Height: 6 ft
  • Weight: 150 lbs
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2011, 01:30:53 AM »
I rarely ever remember dreams anymore, the last therian dream I had that I can recall was sometime last year and it was just a normal dream with all the oddities except at one part I went into some building and saw someone there who I recognized in the dream and then I turned into my panther and he turned into whatever the hell he was (I don't think I even knew...). Then it continued to be a freaky dream. I think my dream had something to do with a huge oil spill or something and I was there looking at it and holding some pamphlet about the water (No idea what).
Now that I think about it I may have predicted the golf oil spill, I tend to see the future in my dreams but it's typically a small insignificant detail (like I saw me getting my laptop as a Christmas present, and I saw when our school get a huge grant from the Archdiocese.) In fact now I usually only really remember dreams when they either come true or because it was something buzzing through my mind before I fall asleep. Like my recent dream where I was a spy which was influenced by watching the "Meet the Spy" video some time before bed.

Offline WhiteTiger89

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
  • Species: Winged Siberian Tiger
  • Coloring: White fur with black stripes, sapphire blue eyes, black wings
  • Weight: 185 lbs.
  • Build: Tall with lean muscles.
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2011, 10:42:08 AM »
One of the last therian dreams I remember having was when I felt my jaws shifting into my fursona's form. Fangs and all. I remember that when I woke up, my internal compass was all messed up. Right felt like it was left and up felt like it was down. I'll never forget that. To this day, I would swear to whatever deity exists that I physically partially shifted in my sleep. :)
"Avenged Drunkenfold, Disdrunked, and Drunken Force!" - Mike Wengren, drummer for Disturbed.

Offline Righteousbro

• Eager Elephant
  • Ekuamahtava
  • Species: Tiger/kitteh
  • Coloring: White and black
  • Height: 6 ft
  • Weight: 150 lbs
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2011, 01:59:53 AM »
The other day I had another one related to therianthropy. I didn't physically shift in the dream but I walked into a cemetery and a huge ghost thing got angry at me along with a few other people who entered but then the ghost looked at me angrily and said "There appears to be a panther in you" and I just said "Yeah, there kinda is.... just nature I guess" and then it just snarled and left us alone.

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2011, 01:08:06 AM »
interesting .... i  had another one a wail back where i was a wolf and i was runing from something i shape shifted in the my wolf forum after a few minuets in to the dream
shadow hide you   

[/size]

^ furry code

Offline WhiteTiger89

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
  • Species: Winged Siberian Tiger
  • Coloring: White fur with black stripes, sapphire blue eyes, black wings
  • Weight: 185 lbs.
  • Build: Tall with lean muscles.
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2011, 09:41:16 PM »
I had one dream over almost two years ago where I had turned into my fursona and was jumping and flying all over the beach. At one point, I landed on the sand near the town and was instantly mobbed by a group of at least ten people. My animal instincts kicked in immediately and I crouched down and bared my teeth, ready to get into a claws and fangs fight against them. But then I caught the scent of my mate and heard her call out to me. That snapped me back out of my animalistic mind and I instantly threw myself back into the sky, flying away from the mob and back to my beautiful black panther. :)
"Avenged Drunkenfold, Disdrunked, and Drunken Force!" - Mike Wengren, drummer for Disturbed.

Offline Zae

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2011, 12:35:59 AM »
I have always had dreams of flying and being my dragon self. Alot of times it's in a night time setting, in the woods by a lake. I will start off laying down, just waking up and stretching my wings, tail etc. Then flying off over the lake. In my older dreams, my old crush was almost always involved in my dreams, and when I would take off and fly I would eventually end up at his home and he would be a dragon in my dreams and we would fly off together. Other times it would be much different in the dreams, like as if it were in midieval times, I would be captured in nets being stabbed at by spears and swords etc, and I would manage to free myself or another dragon would show up to help me. Out of all my various dreams, the ones like this were always the ones I looked forward too, unfortunantly I haven't remembered any of my dreams lately  :(

Offline Kyaine

• Boisterous Bear
  • Such a cutie XD
  • Species: Anthro Dragon
  • Coloring: Has black scales and has spikey blond hair falling over my red glowing eyes.
  • Height: 6.3 feet
  • Weight: 89 kg
  • Build: Average,slim
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2011, 12:39:56 AM »
What is therian?

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2011, 01:15:16 AM »
please see WWG's thread for more info but in short a therain is a person who believes there soul / spirit is not a human one but a animal one iam a k-9  therain

i kind of forgot about this thread

a few nights a go i had a dream where every one was some sort of k-9 and we could all talk and stuff
shadow hide you   

[/size]

^ furry code

Offline Kyaine

• Boisterous Bear
  • Such a cutie XD
  • Species: Anthro Dragon
  • Coloring: Has black scales and has spikey blond hair falling over my red glowing eyes.
  • Height: 6.3 feet
  • Weight: 89 kg
  • Build: Average,slim
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2011, 02:25:39 AM »
Um okay now i think i understand.

Offline Alicia-Korean-Soviet

• The Korean Dragon
  • Boisterous Bear
  • I demand a Korean Caramelldansen. >:U
  • Species: dragon/peacock/leopard hybrid
  • Coloring: Royal blue, silver, sky blue, and green. Mostly peacock colors.
  • Height: 4'5" (on fours) 7'5" (rearing)
  • Weight: 215 lbs.
  • Build: Slender, yet strong.
  • Currently: Glad to be back!!!
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2011, 08:04:07 PM »
I have this reoccurring dream that I am a leopard on the prowl. I remember having it three nights in a row.

If you look closely at my 3rd stamp, Churchill has a Kricketot, Roosevelt has a Chimchar, and Stalin has a Happiny. :D

Clearing things up: I'm not living in N. Korea currently. My parents (miraculously) escaped there and came to the US from South Korea. So I'm a miracle-worker I guess. XD I luv my parents. They be awesome.

"And along came Alicia" - my brother