Author Topic: Speakers static  (Read 1395 times)

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
Speakers static
« on: November 27, 2012, 12:39:19 PM »
I have an odd problem with my left speaker, it sometimes emits an annoying staticy sound. When it's already playing a sound (like music or something) it's fine, but when it's has 30-60 seconds of silence, it begins emitting the static sound, I'm a bit unsure what could be causing it o.o
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline Timmy Fox

• The Royal Cutefox
  • Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Received through special limited time events Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Squeak~
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Royal Cutefox
  • Coloring: Orange, white and dark brown
  • Height: 23 cm (~9"quotquotquotquotquotquotquot)
  • Weight: 5 kg (~11 lbs)
  • Build: Small, fairly average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Chasing a wild pie
Re: Speakers static
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2012, 05:30:08 PM »
Sounds like some interference..
Any electronic or magnetic power that's nearby it? Perhaps try moving it around.. Otherwise there might just be a problem with it or the cable to it..
Proud to be a furry!

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2012, 09:14:00 AM »
Yeah I moved it a bit more to the side and it seems to of worked, but I'll just keep these open for a little bit more to make sure
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2012, 03:49:48 PM »
I have a different problem on a similar subject, my bluetooth 7.1 surround sound headset receives audio in and out and can never keep a constant stream of sound, but only when connected to the onboard bluetooth on the computer. Alternatively my portable bluetooth stick doesn't have these problems. I suppose since the bluetooth device is around all kinds of interfering components, it was never meant for headsets, but I could be wrong.

I looked this up online, but no help was provided aside from suggestions of swapping bluetooth stacks, but the widcomm and toshiba stacks appear not to work with the one on the motherboard. I don't think it should make a difference however, since from using the Windows Stack with my portable stick it works just fine.
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer