The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Flash Media  (Read 1727 times)

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
Flash Media
« on: January 26, 2010, 07:04:14 AM »
I know a ton of great websites where they specialize in videos, games, or both in flash media. *Newest flash update required to play most if not all of the movies and/or games found, which can be gotten here if needed: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/?promoid=BUIGP and in some rare cases shockwave player is needed: http://get.adobe.com/shockwave/ and java runtimes will also be needed so you can find the download here:http://www.java.com/en/

Flash Games and Movies

www.newgrounds.com - My personal favorite, tons of new movies daily and only the games that the Newgrounds staff approve of get posted up here, but most of the ones they pick are worth playing unlike other flash games sites where a lot of "trashware" games are posted *trashware means very low quality games, basically spam*.

www.kongregate.com - The best flash game site *in my opinion anyways*. New games are practically updated every week and the best part is that you get rewarded with special features exclusive to this website such as "achievements" where you can build up a score of points gaining a level of notoriety among users as you were able to accomplish certain feats in-game *Some of which are nearly impossible for a lot of people*. There's also a side chat box on the site that is live at all times, you can chat to people and talk about the games you are playing and maybe even get help with tough sections of your games. The only real downside to this site is that you must register if you want to gain those achievement points and some of the games you find in the "search" option at the top of the page often don't have any achievements and/or are trashware.

www.armorgames.com - Another great flash gaming site where you can play exclusively produced games from the Armor Games flash group, most of their games are made with quality and you can be pretty much guaranteed that their games are going to be good.

www.flashportal.com - A flash game site with a special feature of listing monthly top games, new games, movies and the top rated movies. A great place to check out, but the aforementioned websites have most of these features.

www.albinoblacksheep.com - A flash movie/game site that has a lot of original works of flash. They are known for some of the most original hits on the internet like "Numa Numa", "The Demented Cartoon" and "Evil Strawberry" and they have some vintage flash games that are pretty awesome *In my opinion* such as the infamous "Viridian Room" and other Room series puzzle games that became so popular they got a Nintendo DS port.
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer