The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Shadow of Chernobyl  (Read 12120 times)

Offline Arrant

• Arrogant Wolf
  • Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Gray and White
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 176 Pounds
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Insane
Re: Shadow of Chernobyl
« Reply #135 on: March 02, 2010, 02:56:47 PM »
Arrant braced himself against the pain and burst into a hell-bent sprint, charging into the farmhouse and diving inside, crawling towards a wall and pulling his backpack off, opening it up to rip out a medkit and immediately start applying first aid to his bullet wound, ignoring the STALKERs around him. He looked out of the building and found Korius and Howl running, yelling out after them and gesturing them toward the farmhouse.

Offline HowlTheGrayWolf

• Foxy Fox
  • I need someone to draw me a fursona, darn it!
    • Awards
  • Coloring: A mixing of many unique colors that form into a graish look.
  • Height: 6 foot 8 inches
  • Weight: 210
  • Build: Large, fit and muscular. (It's not oversized, but very nice none the less.)
« Reply #136 on: March 05, 2010, 02:12:23 AM »
Making an attempt to get through the zombies, Howl sprinted towards the farmhouse, spraying his ak47 at the zombies in front of him and diving inside the house. He ran next to Arrant and took a look at his leg. "I was hoping these zombies wouldn't have guns...blasted things are just too darn dangerous."
A man of science,
a man of integrity,
a man of logic,
that's who I am.

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #137 on: March 05, 2010, 02:16:46 AM »
Korius sighed as they reached the barn house. He slapped the back of Howl's head, "You idiot, he shot himself by accident. Though i would say that title might go to the one who performed that feat." Korius checked his ammunition and reloaded, getting ready for the horde. He noticed the peculiar looks from the other STALKER's around them and pointed out the window above his head. The STALKER's looked out and one spoke up, "Holy @#%@##$, guys! Battle stations!" They all started running around and preparing for the upcoming fight. Not exactly how Korius was planning on spending mid-day doing.

Offline Arrant

• Arrogant Wolf
  • Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #138 on: March 05, 2010, 03:50:23 AM »
"Hah! Yes, shot myself. Those blasted things know how to fire." he braced his teeth and pulled his knife out, dislodging the bullet and slamming his fist into the wall from pain. Snarling, he held up the 7.62mm bullet and growled "Does this look like a damned 9mm to you?" He threw the bullet at Korius and jammed his hand into his backpack, ripping out another bandage and redressing the wound.

Offline HowlTheGrayWolf

• Foxy Fox
  • I need someone to draw me a fursona, darn it!
    • Awards
  • Coloring: A mixing of many unique colors that form into a graish look.
  • Height: 6 foot 8 inches
  • Weight: 210
  • Build: Large, fit and muscular. (It's not oversized, but very nice none the less.)
« Reply #139 on: March 08, 2010, 10:18:27 PM »
Howl sighed. "Well, that doesn't matter how he got shot, and it's not going to serve you too well in the future." He looked to Arrant. "Your going to need help with walking, I'd be willing to carry you, unless you'd rather have someone else do it for you." Noticing how close the oncoming horde was, Howl raised his rifle and put some rounds down range.
A man of science,
a man of integrity,
a man of logic,
that's who I am.

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #140 on: March 09, 2010, 12:32:01 AM »
Korius cursed under his breath and then spoke up. "I'll carry him. I only have my 98, anyways. We can use you and your rifle for back up." He looked over at the other STALKERs, "Since you guys have a grasp of the situation, will you all come with us? We can seriously use some help with getting out of here." Though I would like to kill all of you instead, but I'm in no shape for that.

Offline Arrant

• Arrogant Wolf
  • Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #141 on: March 09, 2010, 12:38:26 AM »
Arrant snarled as he picked himself up. "I don't need support. But if you say run for it, someone's getting a bullet in the spine." He picked his SMG up and limped to the barn's entrance, cursing as he leans against the doorway. "Okay, I could probably use someone to lean on on my way..." he swore bitterly inside his mind as he said the words, not wanting to need help from others.