The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Old fur, new place.  (Read 1590 times)

Offline Howlinger

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Oreo Werewolf
  • Coloring: Black and White
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Weight: 230 pounds
  • Build: Stocky, a bit husky.
Old fur, new place.
« on: March 24, 2010, 09:07:23 AM »
*Smiles and waves* Greetings to all whom welcome me to this site. Let me introduce my self... My name is Howlinger and I've been a fur for seven years, five of which has been spent on sites come and gone. You could say I've been around the block a few times and know my fair share of what the furry communtiy is about, and what it can bring, but thats not to say I'm not able to learn a few new tricks. Each sites has there share of new exp. Good or bad, it's all the same to me seeing the sites I've been to have given me my fair share of exp. I've been a member and a mod, and even a admin for those sites as well.

Anyways, I'm real easy to get to know and I'm very opend minded, so don't think I'll judge you on what ever reasons you may see as a falt towards you as a person and or a fur. Like I sead, I've been around, and in the furry community for some time now, which has lead me to explore a new site, and this one just happend to fall in my lap while looking for a new home. Anyways... moving onn. I'm twinty two years old, and native american. My native american name is Ah-cleed-do Yahi, which means Running wolf in Cherokee. My other name which I go by in every day living... I want say until you get to know me, so for now. My native american name will have to settle, as well as my onnline name which has not changed in years, nore has my fursona. I'm also from Oklahoma, which is in the USA in the southern part. *Waves at Okla fur's*

Aside from this, I do hope to get to know some of you, or get to know some of you that is, all the while explore this place and see what it has to offer. Also, I don't RP, so please don't ask. Nothing against it, I just don't play ball that way.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 09:11:08 AM by Howlinger »

Offline Lumi

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Lumi <-- Kazu <-- Grimsy
    • Awards
  • Species: Weird Glowing Stoat
  • Coloring: See picture above
  • Height: not too tall
  • Weight: not much
  • Build: agile
Re: Old fur, new place.
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2010, 12:49:27 PM »
Hello and welcome to the forums. Its nice to meet you  :)

Offline Sareen

• Satan's pet
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Poster
  • I'm Not Insane, Just Mentally Hilarious.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Your Nightmare >:3
    • Awards
  • Species: Cabbit
  • Coloring: Black, White and Neon Green
  • Height: 5'10''
  • Weight: 121.8 lb
  • Build: Hourglass
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Formally Known as Danta
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2010, 02:33:01 PM »
Welcome to the forums, Hope to see you around in the future ^^
*Gives an oreo* Good to see someone else how love Oreos as well >.<
Just please dont eat one of my Fursona *has a fursona called oreo*
  • Signature art by: Me (Danta)
~ Im The Finger Down Your Spine When The Lights Go Out, Im The Bad Taste You Cant Get Rid Of , Im The Nightmare You'll Never Wake Up from - Me (Danta Bloodrayn) ~
Add Me On Skype: TangoPhynix

Offline Silence the Splicer

• Boisterous Bear
  • rawr
    • Awards
  • Species: splicer
  • Height: 6'0"
  • Weight: 80 kg
  • Build: thin
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2010, 02:46:48 PM »
welcome to the forums :3
By Jove!

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2010, 04:08:01 PM »
Yo! How it goes? Welcome to the Furry Forums. Hpoe you stay and have some fun! ^^

ShadoBrand Candy
Candy made by Mina herself using XS level magic, intermingles darkness and light mana, and compressing it, all in a in a spiffy box. This candy has been the downfall of many a warrior, and long time human users are prone to candy cancer. Only truly strong warriors (Lazguz or otherwise) can eat this candy without ill effects. Comes in 5 diffrent flavors, but  is always inhumanly sweet.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 04:16:10 PM by ShadoWolf800 »

Offline Blaze redwolf

• Boisterous Bear
  • I didn't draw this but i like it
    • Awards
  • Species: Fire Wolf
  • Coloring: Red, white, and black
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 130
  • Build: Semi-muscular
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2010, 07:12:30 PM »
Sup and welcome to TFF. *brings out sword and touches it to both of howlinger's shoulders*I'm blaze. I've been a furry for about 3 years so you got me beat. I'm all about making new friends and meeting new people. I hope to see you around.

-Been a furry since july 7 2006
-Always willing to make a new friend
-I can't go online monday - thursday
- HAVE A NICE DAY !!!

Offline vancouversarah

• Boisterous Bear
  • We can't stop here. This is bat country.
    • Awards
  • Species: Siberian/Bengal Tiger Mix
  • Coloring: White with black stripes, blue eyes.
  • Height: 5'5"
  • Weight: 140 lbs
  • Build: Slim but not fit; comes from being a city tiger.
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2010, 10:14:01 PM »
*gives Howlinger a white frosted Oreo cupcake* Welcome to TFF! People here are friendly and apparently not the judgmental sort, so you should like it. :)
Sarah
Cira Altacia

Offline Buddywolf

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Otterly Delicious!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Currently: I am going back to places I once visited frequently! For a short time :D
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2010, 11:16:01 PM »
Hehay! nice to meet you! welcome to tff and stuffs n' fluffs.  I sees you like oreos! That ish awesome  :D  Hope to see you around!  ^_^
Yeeeah! flyin through space and time!

Offline Howlinger

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2010, 12:02:57 AM »
It's good to see my intro thread was reply'ed to. Thank's to all of you who have repy'ed, and i do hope to stick around as long as things stay active around here, which I do hope. *Eat's the oreo frosted cupcake, as well as the oreo.* Thanks for the gifts... there always nice.  :) And yes, I love oreo's, and in a way thats why my fursona is the way he looks. I was dubbed oreo butt werewolf for many years... so you could say I just went with it, an after some time it grew on me.  o.O

I also do hope to know some of you soon. Your all welcomed to add me to your messanger. I don't mind new faces in my neck of the woods.  :P Who know's, we may get to know more about each other. Anyways, hope to see you guys arund the forum.

Offline Nyyrikkia Anikeria

• The light in the shadows
  • Handsome Horse
  • Terror of the night.
    • Awards
  • Species: Shadow dragoness
  • Coloring: Inky black with a deep red underbelly, blood red on the undersides of wings and ice blue eyes that turn blood red when using shadow powers. (see the wonderful avatar made by Niala)
  • Height: 3.2 meters tall
  • Weight: 750 kg
  • Build: Strong and agile
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2010, 05:24:46 AM »
*flies in eating an oreo and quickly gulps it down as she sees the new fur*
Greetings Howlinger. Welcome to the forums! Things always stay live and active here XD
*Extends paw* I offer you my friendship if you want to accept it. Also *bends down and touches snout to Howlinger's forehead and blesses Howlinger with magic*
Its a blessing for good luck. I hope you have a great time here and enjoy your stay with us.

Offline Howlinger

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2010, 10:47:14 AM »
*Offers paw back to Nyyrikkia and gently holds it with in his.* I exept your friendly offer, Nyyrikkia. ^-^ After all, I am new to this place, and could use a friendly person to talk to, and I'm sure I'll have fun here so as long as folks/fur's continue to be as nice as you, and those who posted with in my intro thread. I come from way to many fur sites where it was hard talk to other's with out having some common ground, or being judged on one's actions. *Shrugs* But, thats the net for you sadly, so here's to hoping I can find and make a few new friends in this place no matter the age, race, or history of that persons life.

If you ever want to drop a line, just PM me to say hi, or say what ever is on your mind, or you could even contact me on my msn on yahoo and drop a line there.

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2010, 04:07:38 PM »
Yea, I understand that... Sometimes its hard to make friends over the web if there's the slightest difference...
But I like it here because it doesn't really apply.

Offline Nyyrikkia Anikeria

• The light in the shadows
  • Handsome Horse
  • Terror of the night.
    • Awards
  • Species: Shadow dragoness
  • Coloring: Inky black with a deep red underbelly, blood red on the undersides of wings and ice blue eyes that turn blood red when using shadow powers. (see the wonderful avatar made by Niala)
  • Height: 3.2 meters tall
  • Weight: 750 kg
  • Build: Strong and agile
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2010, 12:28:10 AM »
Thats what I love about this place is that everyone heres so nice and friendly and welcoming and I will take you up on the offer Howlinger

Offline Timmy Fox

• The Royal Cutefox
  • Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Received through special limited time events Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Squeak~
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Royal Cutefox
  • Coloring: Orange, white and dark brown
  • Height: 23 cm (~9"quotquotquotquotquotquotquot)
  • Weight: 5 kg (~11 lbs)
  • Build: Small, fairly average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Chasing a wild pie
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2010, 12:27:34 PM »
Yip, yip Howlinger! Welcome to the forum!
Im Timmy the fox, the only Royal Cutefox around here hehe... and i never say no to get a new friend btw ;)
Proud to be a furry!

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Howlinger

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2010, 09:34:40 PM »
Thank's for the welcome, Tim.   :)