The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Hello im new at this  (Read 1426 times)

Offline Rohanthefurrie

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
Hello im new at this
« on: March 29, 2010, 11:47:53 PM »
Hello there, Im Rohan (Real name its stupid i know) I found out about furies about 2 days ago and never new people like me existed.
When i did find out i was overwhelmed with joy. I started going mad googling "Furrie forums" And i found this
To be quite honest i think its great that im not the only one
Im completely new to this as i just found out about it
I first fell in love with furryness when i started to play sonic on my sega when i was 5 and i bet you will be suprised
I used to try and be Dr. Egg  :3
Anyways these are the downfalls. I cant draw and theres no one around me thats furrie. (Anyone near geelong PM Me)
Well thats about it i also dont have a fursona because i cant draw AT ALL If i was to put up a pic it would be stick figure  :)
If anyone could draw one for me PM me your MSN if you could be generous enough to take time and draw one for me :D

Thanks.

Offline Buddywolf

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Otterly Delicious!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Currently: I am going back to places I once visited frequently! For a short time :D
Re: Hello im new at this
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2010, 11:52:37 PM »
Hi rohan! Nice to meet you! Welcome to tff! So Ill let you in on something awesome! There are entire conventions for furries!
They rule! Can't wait to go to my first one.  There are many here who would love to help you draw your fursona XD.  Anyway, hope we can be future friends and I also hope to see you around!  ^_^
Yeeeah! flyin through space and time!

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2010, 11:55:01 PM »
Oh HAI!
That's exactally how I felt when I first found the furry fandom! I always loved animals, from a young age, I'd rather watch Animal Planet than Power Rangers. XD

Welcome to the furry forums, and hope to see you around! Be active! Oh, and if you need anything, feel free to PM me anytime! (Where is Geelong? :?)

(Hands a box of candy cigarettes)

ShadoBrand Candy
Candy made by Mina herself using XS level magic, intermingles darkness and light mana, and compressing it, all in a in a spiffy box. This candy has been the downfall of many a warrior, and long time human users are prone to candy cancer. Only truly strong warriors (Lazguz or otherwise) can eat this candy without ill effects. Comes in 5 diffrent flavors, but  is always inhumanly sweet.

Offline Rohanthefurrie

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2010, 11:56:52 PM »
Conventions? That rules! Hope theres one in Melbourne thats only an hour! Sure we can be friends :3
Geelong is in Australia an hour from Melbourne and about 12 from Sydney

Offline jake s

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: tiger
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 6
  • Weight: 182
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2010, 02:22:17 AM »
Hello there, Im Rohan (Real name its stupid i know) I found out about furies about 2 days ago and never new people like me existed.
When i did find out i was overwhelmed with joy. I started going mad googling "Furrie forums" And i found this
To be quite honest i think its great that im not the only one
Im completely new to this as i just found out about it
I first fell in love with furryness when i started to play sonic on my sega when i was 5 and i bet you will be suprised
I used to try and be Dr. Egg  :3
Anyways these are the downfalls. I cant draw and theres no one around me thats furrie. (Anyone near geelong PM Me)
Well thats about it i also dont have a fursona because i cant draw AT ALL If i was to put up a pic it would be stick figure  :)
If anyone could draw one for me PM me your MSN if you could be generous enough to take time and draw one for me :D

Thanks.
hey im jake and im new at this 2 i only found out about this about a week ago and i was enthralled

Post Merge: March 30, 2010, 02:31:03 AM
hey Rohan im pretty new at this also(only about a month) im just a stealthy white tiger
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 02:31:03 AM by jake s »

Offline vancouversarah

• Boisterous Bear
  • We can't stop here. This is bat country.
    • Awards
  • Species: Siberian/Bengal Tiger Mix
  • Coloring: White with black stripes, blue eyes.
  • Height: 5'5"
  • Weight: 140 lbs
  • Build: Slim but not fit; comes from being a city tiger.
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2010, 04:36:15 AM »
*Gives Rohanthefurrie a green tea frosted vanilla cupcake.* Welcome to TFF! Don't let your untapped artistic abilities keep you from developing a fursona for yourself if you want one. Any act of creativity is pretty much smiled on in this crowd. Go for it!
Sarah
Cira Altacia

Offline Nyyrikkia Anikeria

• The light in the shadows
  • Handsome Horse
  • Terror of the night.
    • Awards
  • Species: Shadow dragoness
  • Coloring: Inky black with a deep red underbelly, blood red on the undersides of wings and ice blue eyes that turn blood red when using shadow powers. (see the wonderful avatar made by Niala)
  • Height: 3.2 meters tall
  • Weight: 750 kg
  • Build: Strong and agile
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2010, 07:04:27 AM »
*Jumps out of the shadows*
Hiya Rohan! Welcome to the furry forums! Another aussie furry! Yay!!!
*Extends paw* I offer you my friendship if you want to accept it. Also *bends down and touches snout to Rohan's forehead and blesses Rohan with magic*
Its a blessing for good luck. I hope you have a great time here and enjoy your stay with us.

Offline Timmy Fox

• The Royal Cutefox
  • Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Received through special limited time events Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Squeak~
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Royal Cutefox
  • Coloring: Orange, white and dark brown
  • Height: 23 cm (~9"quotquotquotquotquotquotquot)
  • Weight: 5 kg (~11 lbs)
  • Build: Small, fairly average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Chasing a wild pie
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2010, 08:12:19 AM »
Yip, yip Rohan! Welcome to the forum!
Im Timmy the fox, the only Royal Cutefox around here hehe... and i never say no to get a new friend btw ;)

And errm.. Rohan ish a cool name :3
Proud to be a furry!

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Silence the Splicer

• Boisterous Bear
  • rawr
    • Awards
  • Species: splicer
  • Height: 6'0"
  • Weight: 80 kg
  • Build: thin
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2010, 01:39:09 PM »
rohan is the single most awesome name i've yet heard. welcome to the forums ^_^ we don't bite. too much...
By Jove!

Offline Rohanthefurrie

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2010, 01:50:53 PM »
Your all really nice i could get used to this :3 im already starting to love this forum

Post Merge: March 30, 2010, 01:52:28 PM
Also i like to write songs so if anyone needs one PM Me with the genre and what you want it to be about and ill bring it out from deep inside :D
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 01:52:28 PM by Rohanthefurrie »

Offline Silence the Splicer

• Boisterous Bear
  • rawr
    • Awards
  • Species: splicer
  • Height: 6'0"
  • Weight: 80 kg
  • Build: thin
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2010, 01:54:51 PM »
wow you write songs? i'll have to think of something then pm you :D
By Jove!

Offline Rohanthefurrie

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2010, 01:59:44 PM »
I write songs kinda the same as this song: Dance gavin dance - Uneasy hearts weigh the most. I usually write songs like that but i dont go so far as to say i copy them cause thats bad