The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Friends are wierd  (Read 883 times)

Offline Packedsnack

• Pigment Weaver
  • Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I shape the way the cookie crumbles.
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Light grey with white underbelly
  • Weight: 55kg
  • Build: Lean
Re: Friends are wierd
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2010, 11:12:17 AM »
This probably isn't healthy, but I simply totally disowned absolutely everyone I knew in intermediate.

Two years on, I'm still cleaning things up on Facebook by viciously "not knowing who they are" but it's a good way to blow off steam and to get the point across that I HAVE REAL FREINDS GET OUT OF MY FACE... Ok, this IS a rant forum but that is quite awful...

I'm not sure what to say when the loser that used to think of me as a best freind I never knew and/or ever saw in my life calls me after two years of peace, but I've narrowed it down to two possibilities:

No, sorry, I think you may have the wrong number

or

I'm sorry, but I have a plethora of close, intelligent freinds and am deep in an involved relationship with a highly attractive girl so you can just [removed] so I'm afraid we've grown too far apart to get in contact.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 09:55:25 PM by WingedZephyr, Reason: Foul language »
I'm guessing the mystery girl is some kind of root vegetable.

Offline Lone-Wolf

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Grey wolf/Timber Wolf (canis lupus)
  • Coloring: grey and white fur, eyes: peircing yellow
  • Height: 5" 9'
  • Build: slightly lithe with good musculature structure
Re: Friends are wierd
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2010, 12:13:08 AM »
It sucks you're havin friend troubles, but you've always got TFF  :D I get on well enough with my friends though, but my school just generally has well balanced people in my year group  :P