The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Ties of Blood: Of Fire and Steel  (Read 14697 times)

Offline Necrosis

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Spetsnaz rulz, durak!
    • Awards
  • Species: Human
  • Coloring: normal flesh
  • Height: 2 meters
  • Weight: 235 lbs.
  • Build: muscular, yet agile
Re: Ties of Blood: Of Fire and Steel
« Reply #120 on: June 17, 2010, 01:28:38 PM »
Tanner stared in the direction, where Ryan said the pipe was and quickly followed him up the stairs. He checked his rifle along the way and said "I got only 7 bullets in my sniper rifle. Better hope nothing will screw up...".

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #121 on: June 21, 2010, 11:38:41 PM »
Recca heard Bloodline coming through the building, mostly because hes never heard Furs wearing full combat gear unless they've gone Turncoat. He then heard something about pipes and could only guess that they might want to flood the room, for reasons he doesn't completly comprehend. Regardless, he clamped his hands together and aimed at a water pipe that was between the stairs on the right, and the entrance that the humvee just went through. He gathered the flame inside his hands, then spread out the fingers as the flame shot out and almost seared the entire pipe open, but it was weakened enough that a single bullet could burst the entire pipe like glass.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #122 on: June 22, 2010, 11:55:58 AM »
Shinzuu watched all over as soldiers on the roof and in the distance began to circle the building and head for one of the two doors. Which doors, he didn't know. He mumbled softly to Coraline as he began to try to stand by himself, "Get everyone to high ground as soon as you can. It won't matter after I get control, but until then, get everyone upstairs with those two, over there. Once all the soldiers are in, use your wind to seal the doors shut. But I'll still need that water, soon. I'll get back in the humvee and gather myself as much as I can. Now go." Shinzuu leg go of Coraline and went in through the warped door of the humvee. As he did, he yelled over, "Get that water, now!" Shinzuu was afraid this would alert the soldiers around them to speed up, but he had no choice. He closed the door and laid on its floor, hoping that the armor on the humvee would last long enough.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #123 on: June 22, 2010, 02:38:43 PM »
Coraline nodded in response to Shinzuu. When he let go of her, she ran off towards the stairs. "If you don't want to drown, I'd suggest getting to higher ground." She said to Recca as she passed him. She climbed the stairs after Ryan and Tanner. "Hurry up! He's going to need the water very soon!" She said in a hushed tone but loud enough for them to hear her as she followed them.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #124 on: June 23, 2010, 05:02:42 PM »
Yamataru and his men slinked through the building, making as little noise as possible.  He could hear clanking and rustling from Bravo team's position, doing precisely what they were told...making noise and focusing the escapees' attention from his team.  He peered around a door and saw the prisoners heading for higher ground.  What're they up to?

Yamataru motioned to one of his men to hand him a grenade, which he promptly threw onto the stairs.  With a loud bang the stairs crumbled, cutting off the prisoner's from higher ground. 

"NOW!"  Yamataru and his men immediately began to open fire on the semi-unaware (they still knew there were soldiers about) ex-prisoners.

Offline Daidalos117

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #125 on: July 01, 2010, 04:48:58 PM »
Leonard shouldered his SCAR and yelled "Open fire! But try to aim for the legs!" as he aimed at a human boy, about 16 years of age.

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #126 on: July 02, 2010, 02:55:54 PM »
Ryan's eyes gaped as the stairs above his head collapsed soon followed by bullets whizzing past his head. He quickly looked down to the bottom to see that Bloodline were very close behind. Ryan quickly pulled himself up against the wall for cover. He looked around and fixed upon a rusty door that marked the third floor. "Through there!" He yelled before rushing towards it and throwing himself at the center of it. The door broke off its hinges and sent the whole unit along with Ryan crashing to the floor. He looked up and saw the empty and deteriorating office. In the back of the office, there was a line of dusty windows that glowed orange from the fires down in the warehouse. Ryan hoped that they could get a shot from the window. "C'mon!" He yelled as he stood up.

Offline Necrosis

• Avid Aardvark
  • Spetsnaz rulz, durak!
    • Awards
  • Species: Human
  • Coloring: normal flesh
  • Height: 2 meters
  • Weight: 235 lbs.
  • Build: muscular, yet agile
« Reply #127 on: July 02, 2010, 09:39:46 PM »
Tanner followed Ryan into the office and eyed the windows that oversaw the warehouse. "This should be good." he told Ryan as he broke the glass of the window frame and shouldered his PSG-1. "You better make sure no-one gets in, cuz I don't want to waste a bullet." he added as he got the pipeline in his targeting ridicule.

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #128 on: July 08, 2010, 06:33:57 AM »
Hissing echoed off the walls,

The Ferals were back, and this time they wanted that meal their senses have been promising them. A small legion of them started crawling down the walls, at both the escapees and the new arrivals.