The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Between a friend and a lover (just a term ppl >> )  (Read 610 times)

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
Between a friend and a lover (just a term ppl >> )
« on: July 05, 2010, 08:20:58 PM »
Ok so I met this girl almost a year ago today, and we became real close friends. We talked almost every day for eight months stright. Then we went to mega con (or metro I get them confused >< ) and right befor the rave she goes and ask me out. I knew she liked me befor this and that was the first reason she started to talk to me. I was stiill a little shocked by this and I thought about it a lot befor she asked (he and my friends talked about doing it befor she did and they can be quite volcol). When she did I told he that I rather not for a couple of reasons she lives pretty far away and I wasn't attacted to her. Let's just say she was a little hurt by this. In the next month to come I thought about her more and more and I ended up asking her out. She was quite happy and we ended up going to her prom togther and I was at her graduation and all that fun stuff. We spent like the next threeish months togther every weekend and almmost all summer (thus far). We started getting into fights and we just seem to go at it a lot, not big ones but there still there. To make it worse we ended uppp telling eachother that we loved one and other. I'm mean I do but it fells more and more like a friend then a lover and I'm want to just be friends but I don't know how to do that. I can't ask any of my physical friends for help because they all would be one sided. One would tell me not to leave her that I'm just crazy and it will all pass by soon the other (who has like a mad crush on me) would tell me to leave her >> so not much help there. I want to just go back to being friends and I don't want to hurt her but I'm would just be making it worse for both of us the longer this goes on..... soo any advice would be very nice
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
  • Reference: [link]
Re: Between a friend and a lover (just a term ppl >> )
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2010, 09:27:46 PM »
All couples fight sometimes, at one point or another. To some degree it's even healthy. Just try to communicate and figure out what's causing the fighting and what you can do to try to solve the problem(s).

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2010, 10:49:03 PM »
Yea! Communication is key!
I talk to my sweet ninja fox about everything, even things that are hard to, and sometimes I cry about it, and sometimes it makes us angry, but its helped us big time in the long run. =D

She's your girlfriend. If you can't confide in her, who can you? 

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2010, 11:21:26 PM »
Zeph the problem is i just want to go back to being friends, but thanks that helps sometimes.

So ShadoWolf you think i should just try to talk to her about how i fell... that's COMPLETLY CRAZY..... but maybe just crazy enough :P thanks ill try that

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2010, 11:25:28 PM »
NP dude. :)
Good luck!

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2010, 11:38:27 PM »
Thanks I think ill need it