The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: lynx avatar request (non-pay)  (Read 2082 times)

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
lynx avatar request (non-pay)
« on: June 11, 2010, 06:10:23 PM »
If anyone is interested, i need an avatar for forums an such and would like someone to draw me one. cant pay you unfortunatly, but youd be super cool. basic idea i had was canadian lynx, with the ear tuffs and fur going down the side of the head like in the picture attachment. On the forehead are three black spots in a downward triangular pattern. baggy clothes, sandals, and walks with a cane in his right hand. Im not looking for da vinci quality artwork, just something i can use to say, this is my fursona. thank you.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
Re: lynx avatar request (non-pay)
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2010, 03:08:16 AM »
that paint.net style looks awesome. just a reminder that i want my face to look like the picture attachement, as far as ear tuffs and face beard (the fur that hangs down, whatever you call it) goes. you would be so incredibly awesome to do this btw  ^_^

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2010, 06:32:33 AM »
blue jeans and brown t-shirt plz. cane should be one of those candy cane canes ya know? also it should be brown and have a small black circle near the handle (cause its a sword cane    :P)

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2010, 02:11:37 AM »
you, my good sir, are beyond awesome. This has made my week!  :D thank you again for doing this.

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2010, 02:32:03 AM »
Wow that looks great, nice job Lita!
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2010, 03:54:16 AM »
my apologies madam. hard to tell from the face.   ill be quiet now...  :$