The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fursona Request 2  (Read 1093 times)

Offline NeWFur

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 6' 3
  • Weight: 200 something :P (I'm tall lol)
  • Build: Normal
Fursona Request 2
« on: September 20, 2010, 09:56:54 PM »
Hey, first off I wanna thank Asia for making my amazing fursona come to life :D  I wanted to see what other artists had in mind for my fursona's look.  So I was wondering if anyone else would like to give my fursona a little try.

It's a wolf with grey fur all over the body with its stomach white and a faded black streak down the back. 

The tail's tip is white and the back of the tail has a smidge of black as well, the rest is grey.

Below the right eye, there is a small black star (That is still visible)  And there is a a small rectangular streak on top of the muzzle near the nose.

The tips of the ears are black. 

Umm... my fursona wears regular black jeans annd a sleeveless hoodie.  (It exists! lol)

He also has a small necklace.

His body build isn't completely buff, but its normal.  My fursona is my height, 6' 3" lol

He also has gauntlets that look like regular black gloves with some green lining on it.  It comes out kinda like the assassins creed guy.