The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A Short Team Fortress 2 Story I Wrote  (Read 939 times)

Offline Narke

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • There is no I in team, but there is an I in pie.
    • Awards
  • Species: Draccoon (Dragon/Raccoon)
  • Coloring: Various shades of Grey, with blue eyes
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: 120 lbs
  • Build: Average
A Short Team Fortress 2 Story I Wrote
« on: November 01, 2010, 11:41:44 PM »
Spy VS Pyro

The RED Pyro stood near the RED Engineer's Sentry and Dispenser. It was his/her job as spychecker to make sure no Spies destroyed vital equipment. All of the sudden, the RED Engineer appeared next to the buildings. "When did he get here?" wondered the Pyro. Then the buildings which the Engineer built were gone in a flash. The Pyro looked behind the RED Engineer to see the corpse of the REAL Engineer. The Pyro tried to call out for help, but due to the gasmask on his/her face, nobody else heard the muffled pleas. The Engineer changed into a BLU Spy, at which the Pyro fired his/her flamethrower at him. The Spuy, however, was quicker and managed to shoot the Pyro's flamethrower tank, which emptied gasoline onto the floor. The Spy stabbed the Pyro with his butterfly knife, who fell onto the floor, faintly breathing. The Spy, in a cruel act of victory, threw the cigarette which rested on his lips onto the gasoline. With the Pyro's suit torn from the stab wound, the asbestos was useless against the flames engulfing the broken, bloodied Pyro. However, as the spy turned away, the Pyro, with his/her dying breath, embedded his/her Fire Axe into the Spy's back. The Spy turned around, his vision going blurry, in time to see the Pyro stick up his/her middle finger at the spy, before succumbing to the toxic fumes and heat.

THE END

If you liked it, please tell me so.
ALWAYS BET ON DUKE