The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Scary stories?  (Read 1140 times)

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
  • Reference: [link]
Scary stories?
« on: October 28, 2010, 04:00:17 PM »
K so I figured since halloween is coming up and since I and my dumb buddies had spent our last few days exploring every abandoned and supposedly haunted house in town, I thought it'd be fun to share some stories that we've experienced that keep us up at night.

SO There's this old house on my way to school that was abandoned in the early 1970's. This house is on a farm where it is said that a man went crazy and murdered his 2 daughters. So me and my buddies thought it would be neat to go an check it out. Now, the only thing that I think scared me the most was the sign that we saw on the driveway on our way in. It was a little wooden sign off to the side of the road that was nailed to a tree and on it was written "Happy Birthday." in some kind of red ink. (I thought it was blood so I was peeing myself). The way onto the property follows an abandoned road closed off by an old concrete bridge over the Humber River.

Before we went we heard about this house on Kirby Road (the house we went to) and thought it sounded cool from here: [removed]

Of course we chose to go on the foggiest, rainiest night of the year and all of pictures we took showed up as fog, smoke, and weird looking orbs that looked like rain. Weird thing was...the picture quality didn't change when we took pictures inside the house. We found blood inside, writing on the walls, creepy messages, I WAS FREAKING OUT. We left shortly after, I couldn't stand that place.

Long story short, we never saw the ghost of the two girls...maybe we did, I dunno. Strory goes that a truck with one headlight would chase you off the property if it found that you were there for the wrong reasons. We never saw it but others say they have. I got more to tell but I g2g cuz of school.

Anyone else got some scary experiences?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 09:05:48 PM by WingedZephyr, Reason: Do not link to other forums without permission from a moderator. »

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dingo
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Build: Slender, yet musculer
Re: Scary stories?
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2010, 03:09:15 AM »
Well, its not exactly scary, but, this did happen to me and my brother when we were young, or at least my mum and dad tell me it did.

So, one night, after mum had put me and my brother to bed, they were laying in bed themselves. They were just falling asleep then they heard and thud and rolling sound, like marbles. So mum got up and saw me and my brother in the hall way. When mum told us it was bed time, my brother told her that a small girl had asked us to get up and play with her. Mum told us at the time not to tell lies, to which a voice from behind her said we didn't. Mum turned around and saw the ghost of a small girl standing in the hall way. Then the ghost of her father come, whisper something to her and the two walked away.

Mum said they ment us no harm, so, we didn't move. We later found out that, during world war one, there was a family who lived there who all died of some illness. Mum also said the mum wasn't as nice to her, but loved me, and stayed in the kitchen. Everytime I was in there I was smiling and laughing and fine, but, mum always felt unwanted in there.

Apparently we saw them a few times when we stayed there. Often the father would bee seen sitting in the lounge room, like he was waiting for someone or deep in thought. The girl liked to play with me and my brother, my brther more then me thought cause he was older and could you know, talk at the time. They would play games and stuff. Nice ghosts to live with.