The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: My Zoo Prison (temporary title)  (Read 1154 times)

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
My Zoo Prison (temporary title)
« on: October 27, 2010, 11:03:09 PM »
Im gonna post my story about a Lynx that wakes up in a zoo and writes down his daily doings in a journal. I hope to update this once a week.

Day 1
     I awoke to find myself lying in a cool cave. The cave itself was rather small in that I could move around in it fine, bu only for a few steps before I started on grass. Looking out of the cave, I saw a single tree next to a rugged, grassy landscape with a forest behind it. What puzzles me most, however, is that opposite the forest, are beings that walk around on their hind legs. They seem to resemble monkeys, but their skin seems to be able to change colors. No two of them are the same. For referenece, i shall refer to them as Hinds, as the walk on their hind legs. I decided to keep my distance from them as I felt it is best not to antagonize them. Continuing to explore my surroundings, I find a pool of water, a hare carcass (fresh), a circular object hanging from a vine attached to the tree, and perhaps the most strange, that the forest beyond the tree isn't real. Any attempts to move beyond the forest have been stopped by some unknown force. Also, the area between me and the Hinds is also blocked by bushes and a hard webbing. Pacing about my invisible prison, I've found that it's roughly 20 paces from one end to another. The hare I found as well is most filling, but how it got in, and maimed in such a way is, again, baffeling. I shall not sleep well tonight, for it has been a strange day indeed.

Post Merge: October 28, 2010, 04:06:31 AM
Day 2
     I awoke in the same cave as yesterday. Everything is exactly as I remember, from the fake forest to the hare carcass. The only thing different are the Hinds, but they're never the same anyway. While I ate the hare, I kept thinking about where it came from and who killed it. I began to search my confines for a rabbit burrow, but found nothing. I decided to swim for a bit, for it has been too long since I've bathed. The water was lukewarm, and was quite invigorating. The Hinds were pointing at me and talking amongst themselves. Am I here for their amusement? If I was, one would think that there would be others here besides me. I decided to rest on the tree for a bit to ponder this.

Post Merge: October 27, 2010, 11:09:26 PM
Day 5
     Is this all just a dream? Or some kind of hell? Everyday I awake to the same cave, the same hare, the same everything. Again, the Hinds are different as always, but I'm beginning to see similarities on some. Sometimes a group will come by, lead by a sand colored Hind. The sand one seems to be the alpha, while the others are it's followers. Each time they come by they talk amongst themselves while pointing at my surroundings occasionaly. They then proceed to leave out of my view to another location. Where are they going? Are there more like me elsewhere? I think I'll sleep on the tree tonight. It will be nice to sleep under the stars for a change.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 11:09:26 PM by Macid0031 »

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
Re: My Zoo Prison (temporary title)
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2010, 11:10:15 PM »
Still very nice, title... bleh, I dont think it should be called Zoo anything, :P
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2010, 11:12:12 PM »
Day 9
     Not much has passed since writing in my journal last. In fact, nothing has. I wake up to the same tree, pond, hare, and Hinds everyday. I've taken it upon myself to try and learn their language as best I can. The most often word I hear is "Lynx," and is usually accomponied by pointing at me. Other words I hear are "Zoo, Mom, Dad, and Look." The alphas use the same words, and are no more helpful to me. I fear that if this continues, I may be soon driven to madness.

Post Merge: October 27, 2010, 11:14:52 PM
I felt if I didnt add zoo, people would think of something else. The real title, I dont know what to put.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 11:14:52 PM by Macid0031 »

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2010, 05:46:12 PM »
Day 11
    The hare was ina  different spot today. Why did it move? Who moved it? Did it move on it's own? I bet the Hinds moved it. They've always been pointing at me, talking. They think its funny to play tricks on me. Maybe they should be in here. Where is here? What is this thing I'm writing in? Did you move the hare? Where did you get it? Answer me! Fine, don't tell me. I'll get you to talk. I have my ways.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2010, 07:18:11 PM »
If you ever played borderlands, then you would know, you remind me of the girl who makes you get her recordings, anyways, 11 days, and he is insane?

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2010, 08:29:36 PM »
thats correct

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2010, 10:36:23 PM »
By the 13th day he kill himself

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2010, 02:25:18 AM »
nope, theres a plan for him  :P