The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Heavens Sorrow (Finished)  (Read 6629 times)

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dingo
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Build: Slender, yet musculer
Re: Heavens Sorrow
« Reply #75 on: December 29, 2010, 11:35:06 PM »
Seven swung his top half around and with his blaster still out he blasted the mutant, knocking it clear across the room. He then ran over and jumped on it and blasted its head, making it explode. As he stod of the mutant, his leg went from under him, bringing him to his knee. Warning signs popped up on his eyes. The mutant had severed important wiring. His other leg went out as he fell on his face. He started to crawl as his inside circuiting turned off. He made it to the chamber where the Heavens Sorrow was being kept. As the wiring in one arm gave out he still used the other to crawl as he went forward and touched it with one hand, his body finally collapsed. Lifeless and he finally shut down.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 11:18:43 AM by Halfeb »

Offline Lucky

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I Find Some Of You Very Creepy
    • Awards
  • Species: African Wild Dog
  • Height: 5'5
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: normal
Re: Heavens Sorrow
« Reply #76 on: January 01, 2011, 10:31:14 AM »

As the vault door opened a bone chilling breeze rushed passed them to reveal a frozen chamber. Clock wheels slowly turns in the back as it sits in front of a  human sized stasis pod that's waist deep in ice . "in the ninth circle of hell, avoid of all god's warm heavenly light, a dark icy pit which houses the greatest threat known to mankind, heavens sorrow" she said as she pointed her gun at Zionna "you were a great pet, but its time to put you down, so where do you want it, the head or the gut?"

Turk & Ho'ne moved quickly through the library labyrinth, dodging the humanoids who were busy feeding off the bodies of the others to even noticed them. Turk found the entrances which lead to the vault "so it was here all alone, I've searched to place from top to bottom, and all i needed was some silly old book" he said as he started to make his way down the steps to the vault area. he stuck to the shadows when he saw Mary pointing both her guns at Zionna. he crouched down and took aim with his pistol before letting out two shots, a bullet in the head for each of them. "and my mission is down" he said as he pushed a button on his cell phone that that turned off the communications jammier on his ship, then he made a phonecall "yes...yes... its done, send in a clean up crew, I've found it, just make sure you have my money......... i don't care if your neutral city  or not just make sure you have my money" he said hanging up the phone and looking back at ho'ne, "well my friend were very rich, who would think Nu'Casa would have the balls to want such a thing."

That's The End Of Part 1, Thank You All So Much For Joining my First RP i Made
« Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 12:31:44 PM by Lucky »

Pet's name: Lucky