The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Badlands - RP Idea  (Read 2275 times)

Monster Mash

The Badlands - RP Idea
« on: November 18, 2010, 02:08:38 PM »
Would anyone be interested in something different, like a roleplay in around the 1920's era (loose timeframe)? I was thinking of a mafia/mob themed setting where we could have Mafia families, hitmen, the classy gangsters, etc. And it wouldn't be limited to just playing a criminal either, afterall we'd need some people to rob. :P Anyone up for it?

Offline Aoren Deringer

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • When god closes a door, I plant a breaching charge
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: African Painted Dog
  • Coloring: Black, red and white.
  • Height: Standing: short. Sitting: Slightly... taller?
  • Weight: 97.000000000000017 Kg
  • Build: Medium build, muscular.
  • Currently: Working on the sweetest sciences
Re: The Badlands - RP Idea
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2010, 12:01:45 AM »
I'm up for any chance to perform a hit. I find killing things to be very therapeutic  >:3
That and its a faveorite era of mine, plus theres the chicago typewriter thompson...  :*

• Avatar by: Myself, during an experiment with inversion.
"Science isn't about being conservative with your cash, it's about spending as much as you can as ridiculously as you can and hoping it doesn't explode."
- Sjin

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
-Aoren Rekner Ilon Deringer, F.D.F. Mechanised Unit Commander, Four Stars.

Life is an adventure! Sure, you'll probably spend most of it weeping uncontrollably, and on fire, but hey!

Monster Mash

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2010, 01:24:53 AM »
If more people are interested i'll start it. And any input/ideas are welcome too, I was just trying to come up with an idea I haven't really seen before. And plus I love Mafia stuff.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2010, 02:54:44 AM »
you make it, just tell me where. i already got a bio put together i can use for a mob war.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline armagre

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I R Armagare!
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: normal fox colors really at the moment
  • Height: 5' 5"
  • Weight: 125 bls
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2010, 01:03:46 PM »
I love the 20's! i would like to play this RP

Monster Mash

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2010, 05:31:39 PM »
^ I know this is seriously off-topic, but do you visit any chatlands sites? I swear those markings look familiar.

And yeah yeah, still haven't gotten the rp up, things have just been slightly hectic lately. Would you guys want a setting complete with one (or more) active Mafia families, or just a crime ridden city with the family kind of in the background so they don't really have an impact on the rp?

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2010, 08:08:54 PM »
we could mix the ideas, a crime ridden city at first, something happens, mob war, then back to just a crime ridden city once its all over.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."