The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: D.O.G.S.  (Read 2410 times)

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
Re: D.O.G.S.
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2010, 01:04:30 PM »
"water would be nice. hay i'm max, wheelman and sniper." he said to the newest member. "nice entrence by the way, they just hit the brakes on me.....literaly." max extended a hand and smiled.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9" dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2010, 07:03:55 PM »
Leo extended his own hand with a smile "Thanks... They hit the breaks on you? Thats your car?" He said in disbelife tilting his head to look back in the other room. He quickly shook the thought off and looked back to the man. "Leo, runner... So I guess that would be considered scout."
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2010, 11:21:43 PM »
"you could call me that, but no scout in the world could drive like me. and no hats not my car......i 'borrowed' it, so who were you running from?" max said dusting sand off his clothes and emptying it out of his pockets.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2010, 02:41:06 AM »
The cat raised a brow "I don't mean you as a scout, I ment myself... in military terms I guess thats what a runner would be considered as." He then sat down brushing off his fur. "Well it was first just some thugs from a clients rival. But then soon joined the CIA and FBI at least I think it was them."
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dingo
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Build: Slender, yet musculer
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2010, 11:42:45 PM »
Cassandra brought them both drinks. "It's good you two are getting to know each other." She told them before walking out. She went to the cockpit with Halfeb as they were both looking at a hospital the jet was circling. "ETA till third member is picked up, approximatly 3 minutes, sir." She said as she looked at the board.
"Excellent. Pick up the doctor. I'll be greeting him in the reception bay." He told her before exiting.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2011, 12:42:42 PM »
"oh, awkward....sorry for missunderstanding that..." he said taking his drink, he politely thanked Cassandra and sipped his drink. "so, what do you think the next member will be like?"

((sorry for my absence, if you have any questions about it then feel free to pm me.))

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2011, 08:49:43 PM »
Leo shrugged slightly as he looked off towards the door "Im expecting the ship to barrel roll and pick up a quack."
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2011, 11:27:28 AM »
"well, seeing how spectacularly they 'picked us up' this might be worth watching." he sighed thinking back to the last 'military doctor' he had the 'pleasure' to met...in the POW camp a few years back...on the torcher rack...he never did find out what happened to that guy, not that he wanted to. the guy had put him through some of the worst moments of his life after all. "as long as he's not like like the last doc i saw he's fine by me." he joked secretly serious about his statement.