The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Warriors Shall Rise Again  (Read 28314 times)

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • I've loved you for a thousand years ♥
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Doberman
  • Coloring: Black, Rust Brown, Chartreuse
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 125lbs.
  • Build: Curvy but thin with muscle
  • Currently: Running around in circles
Re: The Warriors Shall Rise Again
« Reply #495 on: February 10, 2011, 01:25:20 AM »
Tar-Ryn started to give up. Her questions would have to wait. Pharaoh flew above her, his wings blocking out the moonlight. She put her arm up and let him land. Sorin lingered in the darkness behind her. He stepped forward causing Tar-Ryn's ears to twitch. "What are you doing out here?" His voice calm and cool. She let out a sigh and turned to him. "I have un answered questions..." He took her into his arms and held her tightly. "Sometimes, my dear, questions are better left unanswered."
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 04:16:10 AM by Rylyn »
Animals are my passion and my career!!

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #496 on: February 20, 2011, 10:55:23 AM »
15 masked figures watched over the palace, they could see the entire kingdom from their perch on the palace wall. looking over what they were about to leave behind....what they may never return to."ve should leave soon. lest ve fall behind your secdule" "i agree, we need to leave soon or it will be to late and we'll have to wait for tomorow." fang looked down into one of the courtyards and saw two people from her past, she wasn't sure if her old general had seen her and the others behind her but she couldn't linger for to much longer to find out. "lets get going." the 15 vanished, moving as little more than dark shadows, blures to anyone that happened to see one swiftly run past. they ran into the forest, ghosts moving at unimaginable speeds towards the foul kings domain.

durako sat in a small tent, wraped in a thick blanket. "d..d..damn cold b..blo..blood" "rest now young durako, we shall speak more in the morning when you are warm and feed." "th..thank you, g..gene..general altair." the tall fox speaking with a slight aribic accent left the tent leaving durako to sleep in a large warm bed. "i l..love the red r..rose"
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • I've loved you for a thousand years ♥
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Doberman
  • Coloring: Black, Rust Brown, Chartreuse
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 125lbs.
  • Build: Curvy but thin with muscle
  • Currently: Running around in circles
« Reply #497 on: February 20, 2011, 04:37:40 PM »
Tar-Ryn's ear twitched from the sound of movement from a far distance. "Sorin... Who else is at the palace?" She listened more intently but the sound was moving away.
Animals are my passion and my career!!

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #498 on: February 20, 2011, 09:25:02 PM »
Chronin walked down the halls, not wanting to admit how lost he was until he ended up back at the bedroom without taking any turns. Times like this, I wish I made myself a warhammer insted of a sword. Would be so much easier to bash through these walls..
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel