The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: wander the soul  (Read 1960 times)

Offline midori

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: kitty
  • Coloring: red fur red eyes
  • Height: 5foot 7inches
  • Weight: 130
  • Build: small skinny
wander the soul
« on: December 06, 2010, 04:56:45 PM »
this is  a furry bleach parody so if you want to join its better if you know the series. i really want this RP to work so I'm going to be very strict on the rules which are as follows
1:  must submit the following info to the occ board i will provide
name:(must be origanal)
rank:(this only apples if u want to be  a captain Lt. or seated member)
squad:(will be assigned after you are accepted 1-13 captains need and 1-10 and 12-13 needed
zanpakuto:(shikai and bankai names)
release spell:
personality:
bio:
2:must follow the forum TOS
3:must post regularly or you will be removed from this RP
4:stay in charactor while posting here all other chats can ether be in irc or occ
5:i am the squad 11 Lt. so no one can ask for that spot

Post Merge: December 06, 2010, 05:16:33 PM
lt salome  wanders around the squad 11 barracks when she comes to a freshly bloomed cherry blossom tree she walks under the tree and sits down leaning against it letting her zanpakuto lay across her lap as she starts to close her eyes and drift off. - cherry blossom season is such a nice time to relax- she thinks to her self.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 05:16:33 PM by midori »
grant me flight haruka so i may to claim the sky as  my kingdom and live free to roam as the bird that is my soul and sing the sweet melody of freedom

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
Re: wander the soul
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2010, 08:37:16 PM »
max walked into the courtyard in front of the 11Th squad barracks in his new uniform. "excuse me, do you know where the captain is?" he asked noticing someone else siting under a nearby cherry blossom.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline midori

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2010, 08:40:47 PM »
salome opens her eyes griping her blades hilt  "n-no the captain tends to disapear he should be back later he has a captains meeting to attend" she looks down and rubs her head of the cherry blossom petals that covered her head.
grant me flight haruka so i may to claim the sky as  my kingdom and live free to roam as the bird that is my soul and sing the sweet melody of freedom

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2010, 08:51:22 PM »
"sorry to wake you, I'm the new transfer from squad 5." he said looking at the woman, his scarf covering most of his face, flailing in the wind behind him. he began to walk inside, stopping as he heard the echoing voice of nightscar sitting across his back "ain't you going to ask her who she is? she looks interesting." "may i ask your name?"
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 08:59:52 PM by serpington »
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline midori

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2010, 08:54:17 PM »
salome stands up and brushs off her cut off thinner verion of her squads uniform waveing as she does."im squad 11 lt. salome kujira and this is my zanpakuto lunara" she says in her low toned voice.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2010, 09:05:32 PM »
"Saidai no kage, and this is nightscar." he replied pointing at the black and blood red handle of the 5 and a half foot long grasscutter on his back. "its Nice to meet you."

Offline midori

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2010, 10:00:20 PM »
salome nods "would you like me to show you arund" slome asks keeping lunara in her grip

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2010, 10:05:25 AM »
"if you would." max said calmly walking over to her side. "so how did you get your rank?" he asked looking away. "and why are you so tense?"

Offline midori

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2010, 01:35:37 PM »
"im accualy not sure why the captain promoted me i just accepted it and sorry if i seem tence im a little shy" saom says as she loosens her grip and walks with you showing you to the squad 11 mess hall."this i the mess where the squad eats except for me i eat in my quaters"

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2010, 01:57:49 PM »
"you have no need apologise to me, after all i am just a subordinate compared to you." he smiled looking around.

Offline midori

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2010, 02:00:02 PM »
"well other than the mess all thats left is the quaters right over there" salome points out a  window to  a large building right next to the mess.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2010, 08:18:44 PM »
"are there any others here at the moment?" max asked noticing that he hadn't seen anyone since entering the building.

Offline midori

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2010, 06:19:36 PM »
"no no ones here everyone else is off training me im pretty much the secretary" salome says rubbing her head

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2010, 10:15:39 PM »
"to bad, i guess i'll have to wait to meet them later." max smiled looking around.

Offline midori

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2010, 07:10:11 AM »
salome nods and walks to the quaters stayng silent