The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Creepypasta  (Read 1390 times)

Offline xXsilver bunni xX

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Angelicly Unique ♥
    • Awards
  • Species: Bunny-girl.
  • Coloring: White, pink.
  • Height: 5'6
Creepypasta
« on: July 04, 2009, 07:56:35 PM »
Stories designed to scare the reader, is there a thread on this? I'm lazy. D:

Post your favourites. : D!

Here's a sample of my favourites:

There is an old hotel that has been around for hundreds of years. If anyone was to find themselves staying in Room 6 you would find yourself in an unknown place, where exactly at 12:16 AM the power will go out and you'll find yourself in utter darkness. If you chose to stay awake nothing will happen. But if you so much as close your eyes and fall asleep you will find yourself in an unimaginable pit of despair, where creatures of fathomless shapes and sizes roam. You will be trapped here for hours, until the sun comes up. It is rumored that this room is a gate into hell, and demons use the condensed evil of the room to escape into our reality through our minds. Those who have stayed in there rarely speak of it, for even recalling the night will put them in an uncontrollable frenzy.

It's saying, if you go to sleep in that very hotel, you'll basically be in hell through your dreams. This was my first pasta, it scared me to death. Seeing as the number 666 has been stalking me. And that was the third 6 I've seen that day. D: Next day was a pair of 6's appearing everywhere, and the last day was just the third number. I'm a paranormal freak. c:

You are home alone, and you hear on the news about the profile of a murderer who is on the loose.
You look out the sliding glass doors to your backyard, and you notice a man standing out in the snow. He fits the profile of the murderer exactly, and he is smiling at you.
You gulp, picking up the phone to your right and dialing 911.
You look back out the glass as you press the phone to your ear, and notice he is much closer to you now.
You then drop the phone in shock.
There are no footprints in the snow.
It's his reflection.

I think it was talking about the murderer being you, I'm still confused by this one. D:

Ahh, should stop reading this late at night..
I hear noises downstairs. D:

Post away ~
Angelique
Bunny girl
♥

Offline Tweak

• Technical Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug
  • Rawr and such like.
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Black, gold and purple
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Dragon-y
  • Currently: Bleh.
Re: Creepypasta
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2009, 09:33:35 PM »
Moved to "Home of Horror" board, seemed more appropriate :)

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
Re: Creepypasta
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2011, 01:26:54 AM »
I know this is out of date. but it's been bugging me. The second creepypasta is saying the murderers reflection is in the window, which means he's in the room with you, standing behind you.

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.