The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Wonderland?  (Read 2450 times)

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
Re: Wonderland?
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2011, 05:43:07 PM »
"quite possibly...but something tells me that she does not remember us anymore..." Cheshire said with mock sadness.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2011, 07:46:13 PM »
"It wouldn't be surprising," the Hatter mumbled sadly. As much as he hated to admit it, it had been years since Alice's last visit. It made him sad to think that Alice would forget him, but it was something he'd have to come to terms with if the right Alice ever did come. He could read the sarcasm in Ches's voice, but he ignored it knowing it was the best thing to do for now. There was no need to cause a mess of things at the moment. The Hatter walked over to the table, taking a seat on the opposite end of the table from the Hare and Ches. He bowed his head, lacing his fingers on his chest and crossing his legs under the table. He seemed to be taking a nap, or trying to as ghostly music drifted through the air.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2011, 09:45:38 PM »
The Hare listened to the music as he finished his cup of tea. "Hmmmm, well we can hope that she will, else wise things will be rather awkward for us wont it?"

Offline Aatukateri

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Coloring: Mostly white, with royal bllue hair and patches on her front right paw and her back left paw.
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 125lbs
  • Build: thin, but has some muscle
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2011, 03:40:12 AM »
Mirana of Marmoreal (The white queen) stood upon one of the balconies of her palace and looked out over Wonderland. Rumors that Alice would soon return to Wonderland had been floating in the air like pollen in the wind, and Mc.Twisp (the white rabbit) had been gone for a number of days. Please, Hurry Mc.Twisp, if you have gone to find her she pleaded silently. Suddenly she felt a drop of rain fall from the sky, and she couldn't help but smile and twirl in the pink precipitation.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2011, 06:48:48 PM »
Alice and Tom stopped and stood under a flower as it rained...it was pink?! Alice rubbed her eyes and looked again "this is mad Tom absolutely mad!" Tom gave her a 'duh' look

Ches floated away back to her forest, sensing that Alice was close, was it actual Alice, the cute, witty little girl...all grown up? or was it someone else?

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.