The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: HEP!! pwease Q.Q  (Read 1119 times)

Offline Sareen

• Satan's pet
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • I'm Not Insane, Just Mentally Hilarious.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Your Nightmare >:3
    • Awards
  • Species: Cabbit
  • Coloring: Black, White and Neon Green
  • Height: 5'10''
  • Weight: 121.8 lb
  • Build: Hourglass
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Formally Known as Danta
HEP!! pwease Q.Q
« on: March 21, 2011, 11:10:00 PM »
Right so I'm planning on making adoptables, BUT, i have no idea what to do for them.
So what I need is some help picking animals, themes, styles and things likes that,
So if anyone has any ideas of what I should do for them then please feel free to share.
I will draw up a couple of designs to do with one theme and then PM the person who suggested the thing with all the ones I've done and let them pick the one they like the most to have, For completely FREE!

So please heps XD (heps = Help)
  • Signature art by: Me (Danta)
~ Im The Finger Down Your Spine When The Lights Go Out, Im The Bad Taste You Cant Get Rid Of , Im The Nightmare You'll Never Wake Up from - Me (Danta Bloodrayn) ~
Add Me On Skype: TangoPhynix

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
Re: HEP!! pwease Q.Q
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, 03:15:12 AM »
Well wolves and cats are always popular species. You want to look at it, so a cute style would recommend. Theme? Playing, blowing bubbles, sitting there looking adorable, etc etc. Those are my thoughts anyway.

Offline Lumi

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Lumi <-- Kazu <-- Grimsy
    • Awards
  • Species: Weird Glowing Stoat
  • Coloring: See picture above
  • Height: not too tall
  • Weight: not much
  • Build: agile
Re: HEP!! pwease Q.Q
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2011, 05:20:16 AM »
something with chibies? they are cute :D animal wise.. dragons, birds, small critters or maybe even some mythological stuff like chimeras, gryphons and etc ?