The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Battle for Iodius. OOC (always open)  (Read 3312 times)

Offline Lucky

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I Find Some Of You Very Creepy
    • Awards
  • Species: African Wild Dog
  • Height: 5'5
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: normal
Re: Battle for Iodius. OOC (always open)
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2011, 06:15:50 AM »
AM ALL JACKED UP ON MOUNTAIN DEW!!! XP

Pet's name: Lucky

Offline Rygore Anikeria

• Boisterous Bear
  • Archmage of the Arcane.
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox
  • Height: 5ft 11inches
  • Weight: 133 pounds
  • Build: Lean
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2011, 07:02:31 PM »
I might not be able to get on mcuh, complications.

Peace leads to normality, and normality is boring.

Offline Lucky

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2011, 11:29:50 PM »
hay can you kind of explain what this valley looks like?

Offline Rygore Anikeria

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2011, 01:22:36 AM »
Its basically a valley, with a shore on onje of the far sides of it, on the other side a large Mesa over looks the valley. to the sides are the outskirts of the mesa wich lightly slope upward, and in the center of the valley there is the temple, which is very intricate and winding in itself, directly around it there is lush, untouched grass and large trees, obscuring the bottom reaches of the temple, the temple also has a network of tunnel underneath it. Towards the mesa the grass gets taller, and all along the valley there are isolated trees, some large bushes, but mostly shrubs.

Offline Lucky

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2011, 04:49:29 AM »
so i guess this died?

Offline Rygore Anikeria

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2011, 09:53:48 PM »
:P we need more people, ill keep posting, serp seems to be out until he posts again, lets me and you continue this.

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2011, 01:15:54 AM »
*lurks in*
Gentlemen
I am ze spy
*implants the Iron Horde with mechanized suits to use then vanishes*
Hahah

:D

Offline Lucky

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2011, 08:49:20 AM »
ok am back, i hope nobody died while i was gone :p

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2011, 01:33:05 AM »
Oh, BUGGER.....

Looks like the Divine Hand could use one... >:3

I am SO in.

Name: Zsasz McPherson
Faction: The Divine Hand
Race: Rusty-Spotted Cat
Bio: Born in a small village to an alchemist and a sorceress; no known siblings; made himself immune to all poisons by taking some of each in small doses every once in a while; parents EVAPORATED by a strange monster who exploded after eating a piece of cheese and then getting hit by a flaming runnaway horse cart filled with random objects, including a new invention called "thongs"; ran into a strange man who later revealed himself as the main trainer of the Hassansin academy; trained in all subjects (minus the halberd and scimitar), but also trained himself in the ways of knife-combat, which he found that he was VERY good at; graduated at the top of his class and went out on his own; joined the Divine Hand recently after helping save an important general who had been shot in the butt by providing interference for DH's soldiers; just discoved that the Iron Horde was responsible for the death of his parents, but is patient... for he knows that revenge will come in time.
Weapons/Abilities: Enchanted spike launchers, mortars, wrist blades, whip blades (one has a spike at one end, the other has a grouping of three claws used to grab on to things), magic unloseable jagged returning dagger; also has control over shadows and -wait for it- CHEESE! (Tremble in fear!)
Personality: Think of Justin Chambers' D'artangnan in THE MUSKETEER
Appearance: Mostly grey with rust-colored spots that form into stripes along the back and the top of the head; underparts, chest, and chin are white; wearing a white sleeveless undershirt and a black sleeveless shirt, old-fashioned utility belt with lots of throwing spike pouches over a CrayolaTM light-blue sash; grey cargo pants; surprisingly lightweight tan musketeer boots; black wrist-length fingerless metal-enlaced gloves with retractable glove fingers; wristblade gauntlets; multiple enchanted straps and scabbards for other weapons that make the weapons weightless; icy yet calm and friendly grey-blue eyes.

XD Oh, Serpington, you kill me. ( the "Kill everything not wearing our emblem" mess-up thing.)
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 02:24:53 AM by Cifero Windtail »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2011, 02:41:41 AM »
Oh, BUGGER.....

Looks like the Divine Hand could use one... >:3

I am SO in.

Name: Zsasz McPherson
Faction: The Divine Hand
Race: Rusty-Spotted Cat
Bio: Born in a small village to an alchemist and a sorceress; no known siblings; made himself immune to all poisons by taking some of each in small doses every once in a while; parents EVAPORATED by a strange monster who exploded after eating a piece of cheese and then getting hit by a flaming runnaway horse cart filled with random objects, including a new invention called "thongs"; ran into a strange man who later revealed himself as the main trainer of the Hassansin academy; trained in all subjects, but also trained himself in the ways of knife-combat, which he found that he was VERY good at; graduated at the top of his class and went out on his own; joined the Divine Hand recently after helping save an important general who had been shot in the butt by providing interference for DH's soldiers; just discoved that the Iron Horde was responsible for the death of his parents, but is patient... for he knows that revenge will come in time.
Weapons/Abilities: Enchanted spike launchers, halberd, scimitar, mortars, wrist blades, whip blades (one has a spike at one end, the other has a grouping of three claws used to grab on to things), magic unloseable jagged returning dagger; also has control over the five essential elements (earth, air, fire, water, and -wait for it- CHEESE! (Tremble in fear!)) ... and then some (more elements).
Personality: Think of Justin Chamber's D'artangnan in THE MUSKETEER
Appearance: Mostly grey with rust-colored spots that form into stripes along the back and the top of the head; underparts, chest, and chin are white; wearing a white sleeveless undershirt and a black sleeveless shirt, old-fashioned utility belt with lots of throwing spike pouches over a CrayolaTM light-blue sash; grey cargo pants; surprisingly lightweight tan musketeer boots; blac wrist-length fingerless metal-enlaced gloves with retractable glove fingers; wristblade gauntlets; multiple enchanted straps and scabbards for other weapons that make the weapons weightless; icy yet calm and friendly grey-blue eyes.

XDOh, Serpington, you kill me. ( the "Kill everything our emblem" mess-up thing.)

Got enough overpowered crap in there?

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2011, 02:48:29 AM »
Oh, COME ON! Really?! Zsasz isn't INVINCIBLE! He just knows how to use most Hassansin weapons! "Enchanted" means UNLOSEABLE! And his mother was a SORCERESS! There is NO god-modding that I know of in my character's description!

:$ Sorry about blowing my fuse like that....
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2011, 02:52:02 AM »
Shall i take stock of the god moddage
1. your weapons are weightless
2. Most are enchanted.
3. apparently your medieval soldier has mortars. Ok.
4. Family Magics.
5. Death Cheese.
6. enchanted Spike Launchers
7. Your background story was possibly the least thought out story i've ever seen. And I've been on 4chan.
8. Control over 5 elements
9. You keep giving yourself godly super powers
10. Your character has that awesome dude personality and has the best looks and Personality.
11. In Conclusion. You have just created.

A Mary sue.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2011, 03:03:47 AM »
 1. HOLSTERS are enchanted to make the weapons SEEM weightless.

2. Only the spike launchers.

3. T_T Do you even know what the he** I mean by "mortars?" See "Prince of Persia: Sands of Time." I mean THOSE mortars.

4. Why not?

5. DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE CHEESE!

6. Again: "Enchanted" means THEY DON'T COME OFF.

7. Have you seen the remake of "Clash of the Titans"? THAT is the least thought-out story ever. I worked hard on this one.

8. The elements thing... Okay. I'll change it to shadows and cheese.

9. Not really. The Hassansin training is just combat training. Not powers.

10. WATCH. THE. MOVIE.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 03:14:17 AM by Cifero Windtail »

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2011, 03:13:03 AM »
I don't think one human being can remotely carry all of those weapons and be expected to fight with all of them. Seemingly weightless or no.
if they're seemingly weightless then they have weight, so therby, your guy's skeleton should've been shattered already.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2011, 02:22:44 AM »
 T_T Okay. I'll alter it a bit more.