The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: furry hypnotism  (Read 913 times)

Offline Kaprika

• tottaly boss artist
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • ಠ_ಠ......*stares*
    • DeviantArt
    • Deviantart
    • Awards
  • Species: wolf/snow leopard
  • Coloring: light blue, white and black
  • Height: 7 foot 5 inches
  • Weight: thin
  • Build: medium light
  • Currently: eh
furry hypnotism
« on: March 06, 2011, 06:09:01 AM »
years back i discovered a furry hypnotism file...it was a hour long, and it was designed to hypnotise you into feeling and seeing furry..not just yourself but everyone else you see as furry. you listened to it while in the dark laying still and relaxing..and after so many sessions it would make all the above true, and you could turn it on and off at will upon command with a keyword.

firstly i wondered if anyfur here knows of this, and if they still have it and to post it.

secondly i find this facinating, that the brain can be tricked into not only seeing but feeling things of this nature. it makes me wish to see a proffessional hypnotist and mabey get this sort of thing rigged into my brain so that i may enjoy these effects.
lets discuss this, hypnotism..alteration of the psyche to see and feel what we so long we could be.

i used to own the hypnitism file once upon a time ago but sadly it is now lost to time, if anyone knows of its whereabouts post it here please..im sure other furs would love a go at this

<-------this ish me :3  

Shadow hide you..

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
Re: furry hypnotism
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2011, 07:24:51 AM »
There is already a thread like this here: http://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=14230.0
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer