The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: I need artz! >.<  (Read 976 times)

Offline Caffeinated

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Barn Owl/Wolf Hybrid
  • Coloring: Gold, brown, white, grey, light goldish-yellow
  • Weight: Slim
I need artz! >.<
« on: March 20, 2011, 03:57:25 AM »
Well...I don't wanna sound like a cheepo...and I feel sorta' odd asking for free art, but I'm going to go ahead and ask. XP

So I feel like I need more art of my fursona, Juneau, and I was wondering if anyone could find the kindness in their hearts to draw a poor artless Wowl (owl-wolf hybrid) some art! (Yes...cheezy line is cheezy...)
So I did make a reference sheet a while back but it's too crappy for human eyes to see...so, I'll feel better describing her.  :|
Name: Willow
Species: Wowl (Owl-Wolf Hybrid)
Eye Color: Light, icy blue
Feral or Anthro: Anthro
Type of owl: Barn Owl
Type of wolf: Grey Wolf
Form and Coloring: She has a regular barn owl head/face: http://www.travel-destination-pictures.com/data/media/29/barn-owl_964.jpg, the only difference being that she has wolf ears that are colored the same gold/yellowish color around the white face.  Her coloring is described under my username, but she is colored just like a regular Barn Owl.  Her tail is fluffy and long-the size of a regular wolf but colored like a Barn Owls tail feathers: http://c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000Il.lb2hrnDI/s  (lol...you can sort of see the tail thereXD) in the tail, feathers are mixed in with the fur and go down in the direction of the fur.  Her arms are colored like Owl Wings which are also displayed in the picture above.  She has hand paws.  Her feet are owl talons with white feathery fluff on the ankles.  No wings.
Accessories: Two purple studs in each ear!
Clothing: All clothing is described under my username.  You may also draw her without clothes, but don't draw her nude, please. >.>

Alright I think that's about all.  Thanks so much and I really do appreciate it!^^

~Caffeinated
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 08:27:08 AM by Caffeinated »
If we're all different, then we're all the same.

Offline Drago Strega

• Boisterous Bear
  • Hear me and my mighty ROAR!
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Clear/Silverish-white
Re: I need artz! >.<
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2011, 06:09:41 AM »
Sounds like fun...I'll give it a go.
I am that I am, even if only for a moment. And I will always try despite my flaws to summon what I can to become better than what I was.

Offline Caffeinated

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Barn Owl/Wolf Hybrid
  • Coloring: Gold, brown, white, grey, light goldish-yellow
  • Weight: Slim
Re: I need artz! >.<
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2011, 06:26:41 AM »
Great! I really apprieciate it! :D
If we're all different, then we're all the same.