The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: I have Absolutely NO Art Skills...  (Read 1015 times)

Offline Zhono

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Bobcat
  • Height: 5 ft. 11 in.
  • Weight: 185 lbs.
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: MINECRAFT! @_@
I have Absolutely NO Art Skills...
« on: May 03, 2011, 10:44:47 PM »
...and I desperately want a picture of Zhono. Pwease?  :3

I'm trying to keep my furriness hidden frm my parents for now, so I can't really pay for it... So it would have to be out of the kindness of the artists heart.

Species: Red Wolf-Squirrel; Should be mainly Red Wolf with Gray Squirrel ears and tail.
Anthro or Feral (quadruped): Anthro
Body Type/Build: Lean, sorta "femboyish" (?) for lack of a better word.
Fur/scales/body Color: Natural Red Wolf coloring. (this includes the squirrel features) Tips both ears and tail dyed sky blue.
Any Markings: None
Hair Style & Color: Shot and Unkempt, Should be the same color as the fur.
Eye Color: Forest Green
Clothing: Think a lab coat, only purple with black trimming. Black leather formal shoes. No shirt underneath.
Accessories: Red-orange ear stud on the right ear. Silver tail ring
Personality: An intelligent sort that is a bit crazy... but in a good way. He knows when to be silly when it's needed. However, in battle he's kinda cocky, and uses unorthodox and showoffy tactics to win.
Anything else you think I should know: I want him in a sort of battle pose with his diamond hammer. I don't really care what pose, I just want him with his hammer.

Please?