The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: new lamb of god single track  (Read 1376 times)

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf dog
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 5.11 ft
  • Weight: 165 pounds
  • Build: medium
  • Currently: beeing playfull
new lamb of god single track
« on: July 11, 2011, 04:07:29 PM »
ok so i just found out about it  >.>  so what do you think about it?

i think the intro is to much like "walk with me in hell". as for the song its allright i was expecting better from LoG. i would give this song 6/10. 
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code

Offline Scar WhiteDream

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Art by Soryane :)
    • Awards
  • Species: Pure artic Husky
  • Coloring: Black fur with white belly. Paws are ¾ black and ¼ white. Tail is white`^ with a black stripe all the way. Ears are white too and I have black spiked hair.
  • Height: 5'6" ½
  • Weight: 179 LBS
  • Build: Well shaped
  • Currently: On the edge of a breakdown =/
Re: new lamb of god single track
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 04:48:54 AM »
You got a link to it? :o
Be an Angel, play like a Devil... Rock is my live, so I'll be a Badass Angel.

Puncia's Fundraising Project

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailent, "If I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven." Such as the rule of honor. - Lamb of God

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 04:31:15 PM »
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code

Offline Scar WhiteDream

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black fur with white belly. Paws are ¾ black and ¼ white. Tail is white`^ with a black stripe all the way. Ears are white too and I have black spiked hair.
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2011, 05:54:25 PM »
oh yeah this song... well, this song was originnaly made for the "Iron Man 2" game and somehow, I was only able to find the instrumental version. I guess Lamb of God decided to finish it by incorporating some lyrics... Now I don't know if it's going to be featured into a new album, but I clearly agree that it sounds like "Walk With Me In Hell" ... But LOG is my favorite today's metal band and always manages to surprise me... Overall, I'd give this song a 8/10 ... Not the best song they made but they still have my respect ^-^

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailent, "If I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven." Such as the rule of honor. - Lamb of God

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2011, 03:27:31 AM »
oh so that what they made it for. i do agree that LoG is really good i just expected better after hearing there other songs.
shadow hide you   

[/size]

^ furry code

Offline Scar WhiteDream

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2011, 04:20:55 AM »
Yep I do agree that these guys can do better... Now I heard rumours that they are producing a new album and that's why there's no show scheduled for 2011 (although they did one back in June, which I was there and this was there only 2011 show) ... I hope the rumours are real as these guys kind of need a new album

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2011, 07:05:35 PM »
oh thats good a new album cant w8 for it. i wanted to go see them live but i missed it  >:(
shadow hide you   

[/size]

^ furry code

Offline Scar WhiteDream

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2011, 07:18:43 PM »
I saw their only 2011 show live at the Montebello RockFest in June... that show was 40 minutes from where I live ^-^ ... And if the Rumours are real, I can't wait for a new album too :3