The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: My upcoming furry story  (Read 2401 times)

Offline Scar WhiteDream

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Art by Soryane :)
    • Awards
  • Species: Pure artic Husky
  • Coloring: Black fur with white belly. Paws are ¾ black and ¼ white. Tail is white`^ with a black stripe all the way. Ears are white too and I have black spiked hair.
  • Height: 5'6" ½
  • Weight: 179 LBS
  • Build: Well shaped
  • Currently: On the edge of a breakdown =/
Re: My upcoming furry story
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2011, 08:31:54 PM »
Sorry for the late update... but here is what I wrote in a month for my second chapter (I seem to always have a great start and then no ideas comes to my mind ><) Anyway...

Chapter 2

My right ear wiggled a bit and my eyes clenched. I could feel myself waking up slowly as I started to hear my boyfriend snoring in his sleep. As I heard him louder each time, I tried to open my eyes; thing I did easily. I could not see much as our room was still in total blackness, but I knew I was facing the ceiling. I took some time to wake myself up, rubbing my paws on my eyes and stretching my legs on the bed. I kept looking at the ceiling while feeling my soft duck feather pillow under my head. I smirked, thinking back of the intimate moment we had yesterday. I took the blankets off myself and got up to walk slowly towards our window. I pulled the curtains sideway to look through the window. What I saw was splendid. I could see the sun break through the sky and it was creating bright colours into the sky. I could see some purple lines along with some orange. The clouds were not white, but they turned out to be somewhere between white and pale blue. This sky just left me shocked.

As I opened the door of our room, I took a last look at my boyfriend. He now had taken the whole bed, making what I like to call “The Star”. He was laying on his back, with his arms and legs spread out like a star and to be honest, I find this pretty funny each time I see him do this.

I closed the door behind me and perked my ears up. I took a deep breath and smiled as I felt the house calm and quiet. As we came back from our tour not long ago, this silence was already making my day as radiant as it could get. I walked through the main hallway and looked around. A little happy flame passed in my eyes as I saw all these photos of my boyfriend and I with our families on our bright cream pie coloured walls; colour my boyfriend chose proudly. I remember not being sure if this colour was going to turn out great, but, it did turned out to be beautiful when I finished painting the hallway and I saw the proud look on his face. He did make a good choice and that’s why I always let him the decoration side. As I had this thought, I walked down the double spiral stairs and passed besides the living room on the left side. In front of me was the big opened entrance with it’s marble floors and columns. But where I was going was towards the right end of the house, so I turned and walked towards where I wanted to go: the kitchen.

I arrived at the kitchen and I took another look around. The countertops were in black onyx and the floors were in pure granite. I walked up to the right end of the upper pine wooded cupboards and took out two plates. I then took out some fresh eggs and some bacon out the refrigerator. I also took out a package of cubed potatoes out of the freezer and then put all the food on one of the countertops. 

I think the last time we managed to have this moment together was actually before our North American world tour.  This tour was actually consisted of  94 days of concerts throughout 76 cities.

As you can see, I completely stopped in the middle of a paragraph... I'll try to continue and update more regularly.
Be an Angel, play like a Devil... Rock is my live, so I'll be a Badass Angel.

Puncia's Fundraising Project

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailent, "If I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven." Such as the rule of honor. - Lamb of God