The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Just another generic wolf furry  (Read 1021 times)

Offline karmasleeps

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Black, green
  • Height: 6'1
  • Weight: 120 lbs
  • Build: Lithe
  • Currently: Nerding out
Just another generic wolf furry
« on: August 29, 2011, 11:56:49 PM »
My name's Dustin, and I'm from Texas. I go to school on horseback and have a general disregard for anyone I deem strange or different than myself.

Aha, just kidding. While my name is Dustin and I do live in Texas, I'm not a hick by any means. The only thing that gives away my southern residence is the fact that I use 'far' instead of 'for.' (I.E. Going to the store 'far' some bread and cheese.) I'm told I don't have an accent, and I can only hope that's true.

Anyway, let's move on from my hatred of where I'm from. I'm your average gamer nerd, WoW being a game held close to my heart for some time now. In fact as I'm typing this I'm afking in an AV. Disappointed teammates aside, I think I'm being productive.

I play guitar, and I've spent some time playing with my uncle's band. It's nothing special, just a classic rock/blues kind of band that I'm jamming in to pass the time. I've got some upcoming gigs that are, albeit small, still exciting. I'm also looking forward to some studio time in the coming months, which is exciting for a guitarist who doesn't know much more than a Guitar Hero mic and Audacity when it comes to recording lead parts.

I've been listening to a lot of Electronica in the past few months, and I have to say there's something about it that I just love. I've been looking into DJing a bit, and recently I've been trying to learn as much about it as I possibly can. I can definitely see it becoming a big passion for me in the future. Even though I've only been interested in it for about a month or so, it just feels right.

Uhh... what else can I say about myself? I guess that's pretty much it for hobbies and stuff. I'm looking forward to talking to you all, this is my first furry forum I've ever had intentions of being active on.

Ohgod I just wall of text'd didn't I?

Offline Sij

• Boisterous Bear
  • Probably the coolest fox ever.
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur
  • Height: 5 Feet 11 Inches
  • Weight: 155 pounds
  • Build: In very good physical shape, lots of muscle, but it's lean and not bulky at all.
  • Currently: Glad to be back in the US of A. :)
Re: Just another generic wolf furry
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 12:22:11 AM »
Its okay to do a wall of text! :D

I'm Sij. :D I'm a generic fox. :/ I don't like being generic. But being a fox just feels right!

Anywho. I hope you like it here! I love it here so far, everybody is so nice!

Also, what realm do you play wow on and alliance or horde?

Die the same way you were born, screaming and bathed in blood.
Who and what are simple questions, but why, will always make people cower. - My friend Eamon
The ones going into battle expecting the worst, are also prepared for the worst. - Me
Is the glass half empty or half full? If empty, you can still drink out of a half empty cup. - Me
Don't be stupid. - Me

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline karmasleeps

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2011, 12:37:15 AM »
Hey there! I know what you mean. Before I even realized how many wolf furries there were I had already made up my mind. Now my pseudo-rebel nonconformist side is telling me I should pick something else, but I can't see myself as anything but a wolf xD.

I play on Rivendare US with a Priest on Alliance and Warrior on Horde. It's a pretty small server, but it feels like home.

Offline Sij

• Boisterous Bear
  • Probably the coolest fox ever.
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur
  • Height: 5 Feet 11 Inches
  • Weight: 155 pounds
  • Build: In very good physical shape, lots of muscle, but it's lean and not bulky at all.
  • Currently: Glad to be back in the US of A. :)
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2011, 12:41:29 AM »
I don't play right now. But I have a UD warrior on Hellscream. :P Only like lvl 65 though. Only cause I hate outlands.
Die the same way you were born, screaming and bathed in blood.
Who and what are simple questions, but why, will always make people cower. - My friend Eamon
The ones going into battle expecting the worst, are also prepared for the worst. - Me
Is the glass half empty or half full? If empty, you can still drink out of a half empty cup. - Me
Don't be stupid. - Me

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline karmasleeps

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2011, 12:49:28 AM »
Ugh, I know. Outlands is the most boring zone, IMO. A lot of my characters have spent ages just sitting at 60 something because of my utter hatred of the place. My priest is 85, and my warrior 81.

Anyway, it sucks to hear you don't play anymore! I was on the verge of quitting, but when the expansion finally hit it reignited my passion for the game :P.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2011, 01:01:09 AM »
Ah, a next-door neighbor to my home-town. I'm from Louisiana, though living in Oklahoma.

Welcome to the Forums.

Offline Taco <3

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Nom Nom Blub >.<
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon-Bunny
  • Coloring: Black, Blue
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Build: Average
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2011, 01:47:38 AM »
HAI! I is a dragon-bunny from Texas too!!  ^_^
  • Signature art by: Grisli
CLICK THIS IF YEW WANT TEW LIVE!!!!
R.I.P Samuel Harrison Jr.
         June 7-May 3
I owns teh tail of LonelyKat232

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2011, 02:50:04 AM »
Welcome Dustin to our forums. Im Macid the diamond Lynx and I hope you enjoy yourself here.

I used to play wow too, but after 5 years I had enough. :P