The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Drawing my Fursona and / or avatar  (Read 1390 times)

Offline Otebon Albrecht

• Bibliophilic Philosopher
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • How can you expect to win if you don't play?
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Timber Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey and white.
  • Height: 6' 4''
  • Weight: 180 lbs
  • Build: Lithe and strong
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: No longer a member
Drawing my Fursona and / or avatar
« on: October 16, 2011, 03:01:27 AM »
Hello all artists,

I would like someone to draw my Fursona, Otebon. (I stole the info chart from Winged Zypher's "Read before you Post" Thread) Here is the information of Otebon:

Species: Wolf
Anthro or Feral:Anthropomorphic
Body Type/Build: Tall and lithe. The build of a martial artist where nothing is over-exaggerated, but power is not compromised. A swimmer's build, if that is more known. Please include a long tail that curves slightly upwards and is slightly bushy. Also please try to maintain the style of feet that canines have (particularly the knee and paw structure).
Fur/scales/body Color:As a picture is worth a thousand words (and will always be better at describing than I can ever be)...  http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Wjt7CZXZFK4/TVbrKpUCHzI/AAAAAAAABKo/MwurEUu2ruc/s640/Wolf-wolf-1280x960-2.jpg  If possible, (as is noted below) please integrate this (http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/8300000/geass-symbol-code-geass-8369709-1920-1200.jpg) in a grey-white color above Otebon's eyes.
Any Markings: Please integrate this (http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/8300000/geass-symbol-code-geass-8369709-1920-1200.jpg) in a grey-white color above Otebon's eyes.
Hair Style & Color:No particular hair style beyond the fur of the Wolf base.
Eye Color: Bright Amber.
Clothing: Jeans and a dark blue polo shirt. Over the heart on the shirt, please draw a simple black caduceus (here is an example: http://mysteryworlds.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/caduceus.jpg)
Accessories: Please include a set of glasses (ovoid lenses with no top frame), a small necklace, and a book in hand. I would prefer the book's design to be as "old" as possible, meaning that there is little / no cover design, hard cover, and single color (red if possible). The necklace should be made of very fine, silver links and hold a small cross and saint medallion (I realize that the resolution may not be enough to show a saint medallion, so a small silver disk will be wonderful).
Personality: Intelligent and confident. Feet slightly apart in a strong and ready pose, but relaxed and happy with the current situation.
Anything else the artist should know: Please make the background a single color.

In advance, thank you so much for even considering taking up the project!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 09:22:01 AM by Otebon12 »
  • Signature art by: Puncia and Grisli (using art from Winged Zephyr) respectively

Offline Otebon Albrecht

• Bibliophilic Philosopher
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • How can you expect to win if you don't play?
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Timber Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey and white.
  • Height: 6' 4''
  • Weight: 180 lbs
  • Build: Lithe and strong
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: No longer a member
Re: Drawing my Fursona and / or avatar
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 05:26:18 AM »
As I now have a job on campus (YAY  ^_^ ) I have a little disposable income. I am now willing to discuss making this a commission! Please PM me if that interests you!
  • Signature art by: Puncia and Grisli (using art from Winged Zephyr) respectively