The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: My tails of tail's XD *sorry found that a bit funny*  (Read 1167 times)

Offline Tails

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • YAY I HAS A OWNER ^^
    • Fur Affinity
    • Youtube
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / Dragonite (genes) and fox
  • Coloring: purple/ white and blue
  • Height: 175 CM
  • Weight: 100 KG
  • Build: slim
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Is trying to continue on his story
My tails of tail's XD *sorry found that a bit funny*
« on: June 09, 2012, 07:46:28 AM »

EDIT: this was when tails was in his mothers womb
This is the story of this lovely and energetic little wolgonite named Tails. His story did not have a very happy beginning.

In a time long forgotten there were two lovers, whose love for each other was so strong that death would not tear them apart.  Only one thing stood in the way of their happiness … one was a Princess and the other a blacksmith.

Every few nights they would try to meet on a hill in the middle of the kingdom and watch the moon fill the kingdom with its bountiful light. When the moon lined up with the hill, they would always kiss. Tonight was special; it was the night that William the blacksmith (a wolf) proposed to the love of his life Samantha the Princess. With pure love she accepted his proposal. Once the mood had passed they went back home so that no one in the kingdom would know of their plans. Before they parted, they agreed to meet at this very same spot the following night.

The next morning William started work as he normally did. He had a very special order to fulfill. The King had asked William to make him the finest sword that had ever been made. William had just begun to forge the steel when the King suddenly showed up.
 “My lord what an unexpected visit” William said. As the King set his gaze on the raw form of this mighty sword he said “William, I am glad to have you as my blacksmith.” “I am pleased and honored to be able to serve you my Lord. Is there anything you would like me to add to the sword before i finish my Lord?” said William; hoping desperately to please the King.

“Yes William, there is something i would like you to add for me.”
“And what is that my lord” said William puzzlingly.”
 “I want you to fill it with poisons”
“My lord?” William said with fear on his face. “Aaa…are you sure my lord?
“Yes, can you do that for me William?” The King was getting annoyed that a subject was questioning him
William replied “Yes i can, but I won’t be able to give it to you by morning my lord.”
“And why not?” said the king in anger.
“Well you see my lord, I had plans to visit a relative, my lord.”
“NO… you have to make the poison and add it to my sword and I want it by morning. Do you understand William?”
 “Yes my lord.” With the task asked of him William knew he could not possibly meet with Samantha as arranged. Was it possible the King had learned of their plans? He watched the King mount his fine stallion and ride off down the soggy trail. William returned to his labours. As he worked the fine steel he began to add a vial of the most potent poison known. Not only deadly but forever regenerating… all that was needed was for the sword to taste blood. On he worked thru the night crafting a mighty weapon. Just before the suns rays should have crept over the hills it began to rain. The work was finished but William still had to get the sword to the King. He began walking to the castle. The raindrops were like hailstones, William was tired, he was glad to be finished and very glad to see the palace doors… but what about Samantha? Would she understand why he couldn’t meet her as arranged? William felt sure that their love was strong enough to deal with such things.

The guard announced William... The King called William to the Dining room. ”Well done William. You have done a fine job indeed.” As he was looking at the fine art work on the sword he asked for the guards.
“Is everything satisfactory my lord, you seem agitated.”
‘Yes William, everything will be just fine.” As the guards appeared he ordered them to hold William. They forced him to his knees.
Hearing all of the commotion, Samantha came running to see what was happening. It was then she saw William on his knees. She ran to her father. “Daddy what’s going on?”
“Nothing for you to worry about my dear. I am just about to kill Willam?”
William and Samantha looked at each other with fear in their eyes.
“But why Daddy? William is such a wonderful man. Look at this magnificent sword he has made for you. He has walked all this way in this terrible weather… just to please you.”
The king turned in a rage.” I KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING BETWEEN YOU TWO. YOU PLAN ON MARRYING THIS PEASANT; DONT YOU!
“Well Daddy; yes” Samantha sobbed.” I love William with all my heart.”
The king was enraged. He lunged forward towards William thrusting the gleaming sword into Williams’s heart.
“NOOOOOO.” screamed Samantha. “Why do that?”
 “I don’t want to see my little girl marry a pathetic blacksmith.” The king turns and walks away.
“Hold on William, please don’t die. I have to find you help. Jin the kings magician will help you.” Samantha sobs; she falls to her knees beside William.
“Don’t worry about me “ he gasps.” So long as you keep Tails safe I can rest in peace.” The breathing is shallow. Samantha feels Williams body go limp.

What will happen in chapter 2? Can William survive?
« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 01:31:20 PM by Tails »

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
=  Chief Corpsman = ★★★ =

Offline Tails

• Foxy Fox
  • YAY I HAS A OWNER ^^
    • Fur Affinity
    • Youtube
    • Awards
Re: My tails of tail's XD *sorry found that a bit funny*
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2012, 02:38:23 PM »

edit ver comming soon
Chapter 2

as samantha picks up waillam, william gasps "plz do not remove the sword" "whay not" said samantha. "the sword is keeping alive, becouse i had a fealing that the king had cought on to our plans so i made the

sword sastain the person it has penertraited but the thing that is killing me slowly is the poisen coz i made tiny holes in to the sword" trying to gasp for air. "how did you know that my father had cought on

to out plans? " she said while carring william to jin. "well it was the look on his face when he orderd the sowrd and when he siad he wanted there to be poisen and i automaticaly assumed that he had cought

on".oh ok shhhh try to get some sleep ok we have a way to jins cottage" samantha started to expand her wing and tryed to fly to jins cottage but she wasnt strong enought to carry william so she called on the

help of her grand mother and together they both flew to jins cottage with william in a sling. "wake up darling, please wake up" then samantha slaped william hard across the face and yelles "WAKE UP" willam

sudenly awoke and imidatly asked were they were "Hu... Huh were are we?" "we are at jins cottage" samantha said with a sigh of relefe. "grand ma can you keep on him please" as samanthat rushed and started to

know on the door. "yes dear"said her grand mother put her cartigen over william. "JIN.... JIN ARE YOU THERE" samantha screamed at the top of here lungs. jin sudernly appered if frontt of samantha "how may i

sureve you princess?" as he bowed "pleasse you have to help me... its william... he is hurt" as she rushed over to william. william is slowly slipping away from the grasp of life and trys to speack to samantha

"afer i die pleasse run away from here and take care of tails when the time comes he will know what to do, he has a lot of work to be done when he becomes of ageeeeee" william passes away " NOOOOOOO, what will

i do with out you, how will portect me from the evils of the world, i will take care of our son and he will as bright as the moon and when he turns 22 he will know how we both die and it is up to him on how he

should life his life as the prince of light or the destroyer of man" and then she was taken to a far far away plce thanks to he good friens jin.

6 years has past and samantha was doing to food gathering and right next to her was little tails as he was trying to capture a froog for dinner "tails, honey we can not have a frog for dinner silly" she said

with a smile "why not mama?" staring at his mother with a confused look. "well how are we ganna share the frog silly?" she asked calmly "well you can have the top half of him and i can have the bottom of him"

as he smiled at his mother " we still can not eat him" as she looks at the froog "why not" tails said with the confused look again. "well i can see that he has a likeing tou you, maybe he wants to be friends?"

"friends.... oh yeah we can be friends and i have to him a name" jumping up and down with excitment "so what are you going to call him huh?" "umm i will call him ummm... i know bob" he said with a huge grin

"why bob" she asked curiustly "i donno but i think it is way easyer to remember" he said as he spins around. the frog was tring not to throw up from all of the spinning. " ok we will get home aftyer i find this

one berry" she said as she looking up a tree. she finds the berrys "here tails can you take this plz" "yes mom" samantha hands over the basket of food to tails "ok here we go, tails can you stand back pleasse,

thank you" she started to flap her wings and took off at the berries. tails stared at his mother and gazed at her buty as she flew to the berries. "wow mom that was amazing how can you do that" he ask in amaze

ment." i will tell you soon but not right now, you are not ready" "ok mom" it started to get very cold and samantha grabed tails and put him under her arm and tied the basket to her ankel and flew home as she

got closer she started to feal scared alll of a sudden "momy are you ok ?" said tails out of concuern "yea.... yeah i am fine dont warry your little head about it ok" giveing tails a fake smile. "ok were home

tails i will run a warm bth for you and i will grab a bowl for bob and then i waill start dinner ok" "ok" said tails has he was eager to get warm. after tails had his bath and samantha set the table, and as

they eat there dinnier samanthat felt the same terror as she did before hand "tails"she said very quietly "yeah" while eating and having his moth full of food. "you do know i love your very mutch right" she

said softly and with a small smile " yeah i know you are my momy and i love you to this mutch" he said with a huge grin. " ok good, what bed time story did you want momy to read?" looking at tails "umm can you

tell me about my dad pleasse ?" samantha sudernly took a deep breath "ok go on and get warm and your bead i will be up once ive done the disshes ok" as she trys not to cry " ok, hey mom can bob slep with me as

well?" "yeah i will bring the bowl up as well ok " as she is trying to fight the tears back. samantha walked up to tails bead room and sat next to his bead and started to tell him all about his father,

samanthas one and only ture love "ok goon night tails" she said as she kisses tails forhead gently " night mom" tails said as he slowly drifeted to sleep. samantha when down stairs and started to burst out in

to tears as she knew what was going to happen the next morning....

what will happen in chaper 3 will tails see his father ?

(C) david walker aka ilovetehdragonute

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2012, 06:05:07 PM »
soooo....
when are you making chapter 3? :)
  • Signature art by: MrRazot

Offline Tails

• Foxy Fox
  • YAY I HAS A OWNER ^^
    • Fur Affinity
    • Youtube
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2012, 09:20:41 PM »
i have it done and chapter 4 is done as well

Offline Tails

• Foxy Fox
  • YAY I HAS A OWNER ^^
    • Fur Affinity
    • Youtube
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2012, 10:11:39 PM »

Chapter 3

The morning came and tails hoped out of bead and he grabed bob from his bowl and said " time for breack fast, bob do you eat cerial ?" the frog shook his head " so do you eat flys and stuff ?" said tails very curiosly and the fro reply by pokeing tals's nose with his little tounge "ok so ill just open the window and you can wait for all the flys to come" tails said with a smile, as tails went to sit down and bout to eat his brekie he hurd a comotion out side so knowing tails he whent out side to cheack what was happerning but when he whent out side he saw a blood trail. "hmmm wounder what this stuff is" so tails tasted the blood not knowing what it was and he spat it out and said " yuck that was not nice at alll, it had a funny taste to but i can see it gong over that hill, should i follow it?" tails finaly desided to walk this blood trail but he had bob to talk to for the jurny so tails was very happy. Tails got half way and over in the didstance he saw someone laying on the ground motion less and wunderd " hmmm i wound who that can be, maybe it is some one lost and needs some one to talk to and comfort" tails was kind at heart he didnt realy wanna hurt any thing he just wanted to help every one.as he got closer and closer the figure started to be covered in light and tails saw his mother, with this shock he ran to her and tryed to see if she was ok but then he got knoked back by this dark figure, when tails came too he saww his mothe crying and she said "tails i want you to run away i do not want you to see this, pleasse go, now" samantha yelled but tails was a stuburn type as wll and he said "no, momy why are you crying? and who is this person?" "you will find out soon ok but you are not going to like how you will find out. and as for you william ithought our love so purefor your sould to be currupted by this evil" samantha said  befor she held her breath as the fighure riped her apart, out of horror of sing his moth being riped apart he started to get a fealing of lost hope and anger and he tried to hold this fealing back abd he was not mentaly strong enogh so it cused tails to black out, but when he came to he saw the figure had collor, he looked at it and said "your a wolf that has red furr with the little ting spot of purple..... i know who you are" tails said out of fight "and who am i little one?" said willaim " you are my father" tails said being so sure that he rememberd the bed time story that his mother told him the night past. "yes... yes i am your father and my name is william but know this tails you have a burdon on your solduers. there will be no one that you can call friends or have a loved one for you have been cursed to kill me" and then he vannished. as tails was trying to figure everthing out he saw his mother's spirit and said "whay did william say that i have to kill him? i dont wanna kill my father" "he is testing you... to see if you can meat his levl of power but i give you this warning tails... never ever use the forbidden power it will consume your soul" with saying that she vanished as well. all allone, tails walked for 2 days strait untill he found a huge opering in the forest and as he when to this little pond right in the middle of this clearing he colapst out of hunger and eguostien.  A lovely dragon name nala was doing he daily food gathering and as she stoped to have a drink from the pond in the clearing she saw a little sleeping wolf ;aying next to the pond and she saw that he had been injuerd so she picked him up and took him to her cave and bandaged him up.

as tails awoke he saw nala and screamed for smantha but she did not come and then he rememberd that willaim killied her and then he started to cry. "aa are you ok dear" said nala out of concurn "nn.. no" said tails as he sobed " what is the matterd dear? where is you mother or father?" nala asked calmly "my momy is dead and my dady killed her" tails said sobbing even more. "im sorry to hear that, hey you must be hungry, did you want anything" nala asked "nn. no thank you" said tails as he fell alseep. nala goes and picks him up and puts tails in the nest with her little dragon drake. drake starts to cuddle the the wolf and the falls back asleep. nala started to watch drake and tails sleeping and then she started to falll alseep.
the next morn tails awoke and found him self being cuddeled by a young dragon named drake "are you ok" said drake "i am now" tails said with a smile "whats your name" said the curios drgon "my name is tails, what is your's?" tails asked "hi tails my name is drake" drake said with a huge gin on his face tails giggles as drage was titckerling "hahaha stop it i need to go to the little wolfs room, do you know were it is" said tails as hee neede to pee so bad "over there" said drake as he pointed  "thank you" tails said while rushing to the bathroom, as tails was getting out he felt sharp pain in his back and started to crawll in pain "hhe...help plz" tails screamed nala rushes over to tails "what is it dear" she asked " my back is in pain " said tails laying on the ground in agaoney nala looked on his back "this is strange" she said " whi is" asked tails "well you are growing wings and they look like a dragonite's wing to, did you have some one in your family that was a dragonite?" she ascked curiosly "ye... yes. my mom was a dragonite and she was the princess of a kingdom far far away" tails said in pain " what was your mothers name" "here name was samantha why " tails said "welll the king has been surching for her and he has lurnd of your birth so he is trying to find you and bring you back to the pallace" she said. tails eventualy passes of from the pain so nala puts him back in the nest with drake were drake started to cuddel him again.

can cope with the loss of his mother? will the king find tails and how does nala know about the king and smanatha
chapter 3 comming soon