The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Heroes: Rising  (Read 8940 times)

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Vampyric Wolf-lion
  • Coloring: Pure white with blue streaks on the chest and back.
  • Height: 6'10"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Thin, but strong.
  • Currently: Meh.....been better. But in love. ^^
Re: Heroes: Rising
« Reply #120 on: December 23, 2012, 05:19:36 PM »
The early morning was cold as Luke rose from sleep. He shook his pelt, shaking the sleep from his body. He went over to Katelyn, shaking her shoulder lightly with his mind. Her fur was smooth and cool to his mental touch.
"We should probably get moving," said Luke softly.
  • Avatar by: Ventus Fall (THANK YOUS!!! :3 )
"Normal" is a word for something that doesn't exisit. It was created by those who don't challenge the status quo, and don't aspire to greatness.
Happiness is the way the Universe rewards those who face the hardships in their lives head on, with determination in their hearts.
Love is what binds us all together, what keeps us sane, makes us insane, holds the world and Universe together.
In my mind, it doesn't matter where you are going, where you've been, where you are, nor even the journey you're on. What matters is that you keep moving, no matter where you're going, where you've been, and where you are. Just keep moving.
I am White-Heart, white because it is every colour put into one, my heart is of all colours!

Offline FurryJunky

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Saber Cat
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Light tan
  • Height: 6' 1"
  • Weight: 380Lbs (with armor)
  • Build: Built to kill
  • Currently: FEELING GREAT!
« Reply #121 on: December 23, 2012, 05:40:28 PM »
Opening her eyes rather slowly she took a deep breath. She never truely slept this night, more of rest as her mussles tenced up from the lack of movement. Rubbing her eyes the small cave came into view and all its details. Looking over at  Luke she gave him a wordless nod before standing up and stretching her sour mussles.
  • Avatar by: ~dcwj @ deviantart.com

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

A Game of Thrones-I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #122 on: December 23, 2012, 10:02:01 PM »
(again, waiting on kit)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Reality Glitch

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon-plant
  • Coloring: Purple
  • Currently: Taking the Hero's Path
« Reply #123 on: December 24, 2012, 02:54:09 AM »
With her yellow eyes she looked around and moved from house to house quietly. Soon she was at the front but there didn't seem to be anything suspicious. Still she went to the back slowly, carefully and broke into her motel room.
Getting dressed she put everything she had into her rucksack as quiet as possible. She left through the window again and ran a few blocks. To make sure no one recognized her she changed hopefully for the last time tonight.
Tanya became a Central Dragon but not black this time. The form of the Dragon reminded of a Gecko but with a horn crest on its head. Feathers started between the two biggest horns along the back of the head to the neck with two feathers looking like those of a Peacock's. The wings were elegant and had feathers between the last and second to last prolonged fingers. The tail was of a Peacock and the colors varied from light green to blue and purple with white spots.
She took off and flew East... she couldn't stay there anymore.
I was hovering in the night sky admiring the the stars before I went to bed when I saw another dragon flying towards me form the west.  The individual appeared to be of central descent.  I tried to hail her as she flew by, speaking in native draconic, "ava'yorn! coi ui d'nag ekess ocuir voga darastrix persvek nomenoi luhi."  I waved my hand high in the air.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 02:56:06 AM by Reality Glitch »
  • Avatar by: Myself in colabration with Bagelwho on the MSPA forums

Offline Shapeshifter

• Avid Aardvark
  • only one of my forms... the Thel
    • DeviantArt
    • Roleplay Forum
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter
  • Coloring: varies
  • Height: varies
  • Weight: varies
  • Build: varies
« Reply #124 on: December 24, 2012, 11:14:51 AM »
The Central Dragon was perplexed when she was hailed in draconic. She only understood parts of the sentence since it wasn't her native tongue. She stopped looking around to spot the other dragon.
"Ava'yorn," she greeted back looking around suspiciously before gazing at him. "Si tir ti... nafl... renthisj Vs'shtak. Filki vi... lauth... ummm... lexri," she mumbled clipped.
Her peacock feathers swung around as she stayed in one spot. Her clawed paws held the straps of her backpack. It was obvious she was nervous as she kept her eyes everywhere.
  • Avatar by: Captain Laura Parkins, Avatar by TheWhiteKitsune
Shapeshifter

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #125 on: December 24, 2012, 04:12:25 PM »
Claire felt Larks arms tighten around her waist. She slowed Night down as she saw an odd hole in the top of a large tree. They stoped infront of it. "Hey Lark. Do you see this? Looks like an entryway into this tree."
The white feline nodded. "Yeah..." She looked up at Claire. "Think it's worth checking out?"
While she was waiting for Claire's reply, Lark glanced up at the sky briefly... and then took a double-take.
"What the... dragons?" she said incredulously, staring at the two creatures.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Reality Glitch

• Avid Aardvark
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #126 on: December 24, 2012, 05:29:32 PM »
The Central Dragon was perplexed when she was hailed in draconic. She only understood parts of the sentence since it wasn't her native tongue. She stopped looking around to spot the other dragon.
"Ava'yorn," she greeted back looking around suspiciously before gazing at him. "Si tir ti... nafl... renthisj Vs'shtak. Filki vi... lauth... ummm... lexri," she mumbled clipped.
Her peacock feathers swung around as she stayed in one spot. Her clawed paws held the straps of her backpack. It was obvious she was nervous as she kept her eyes everywhere.
Her response very unusual.  I flew over to her just out of arms' reach and decided to humor her and continue the conversation in the a more commonly understood tongue, "What kind of dragon isn't fluent in draconic?  That just seems silly."  I had gotten close enough to look her in the eyes, after years of practice I was able to talk to poeple like any neurotypical person, and this time being able to hold eye contact allowed me to notice that something was off.  Her eyes weren't right.  I couldn't tell quite what, something put them in the uncanny valley.  They weren't the eyes of a dragon.  I know that much, and my signature child-like smile vanished from my face when I realized this.  My thoughts slipped out, "Imposter."

Offline Shapeshifter

• Avid Aardvark
    • DeviantArt
    • Roleplay Forum
    • Awards
« Reply #127 on: December 25, 2012, 09:59:11 AM »
The Central Dragon lifted an eyebrow at the last word shrugging since it was true.
"Have a nice night," she said pissed and flew around the other Dragon to move on.
If she hadn't been kidnapped already she would probably change into her true form. But this stranger could be one of them so she she didn't want to risk anything.
Shapeshifter

Offline Reality Glitch

• Avid Aardvark
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #128 on: December 26, 2012, 05:57:37 AM »
As she flew away I shouted at her, "HEY!  YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO JUST GO GALLAVANTING AROUND AS SOME ELSE, IMPOSTER.  IDENTITY THEFT IS ILLEGAL AND I'M REPORTING YOU TO THE ATHORIES!"  I would not tolerate such an atrocity as to impersonate my kind.  There was a totally inosent dragon somewhere getting blamed for all the things she did as said dragon, and w/ the mutant ability to outfly her, my sense of justice, and my draconic pride got the best of me in that moment as I flew back towards town.

Offline Shapeshifter

• Avid Aardvark
    • DeviantArt
    • Roleplay Forum
    • Awards
« Reply #129 on: December 26, 2012, 09:36:21 AM »
Hearing these words Tanya stopped in mid-air and went after him. Glad that she was a flying creature in truth she changed to her true Thel form knowing it was not a good idea.
"I DON'T THINK THAT'S SUCH A GOOD IDEA! I'VE BEEN KIDNAPPED AND HELD CAPTIVE TONIGHT! I'M SURE THE AUTHORITIES WILL BE DEAD KEEN TO GET THEIR PAWS ON SOMEONE LIKE YOU!" she shouted after him not sure he even heard her.
Well, it wasn't her problem. His own fault if he walked straight into their arms.
Should he look back he could see a blue striped mix of Tiger, Dragon and Goat.
Shapeshifter

Offline Reality Glitch

• Avid Aardvark
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #130 on: December 26, 2012, 01:21:04 PM »
I was purrplexed by her statement, what did she mean "someone like me?"  At the time I had no knowledge that my abilities were abnormal.  I had grown-up being able to fly and breath fire like any other dragon, I just did so better then everybody else.  It didnn't matter, though, I was too far away to hear anythimg else and was almost back at town anyway.  I did manage to catch a glimps of her in a second form.  She was some kind of chinera, the combination so strange the it was either her true form, or she could combine the aspects of her different forms.

Offline Shapeshifter

• Avid Aardvark
    • DeviantArt
    • Roleplay Forum
    • Awards
« Reply #131 on: December 27, 2012, 05:12:24 PM »
Since the Dragon didn't turn around Tanya continued East. She could see the sun starting to rise as she flew as fast as her wings could carry her.
With no idea where to go she kept flying until her wings were too tired. Landing in a forest the Thel searched for a place to hide and sleep.
Shapeshifter

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #132 on: December 27, 2012, 09:59:26 PM »
Lark thought for a moment, then opened her mouth to call out to the dragons. At that moment, though, both of them disappeared in different directions... and one of them became something else.
"What the..." Lark whipped around and looked at Claire. "Did you see that?"

Offline Reality Glitch

• Avid Aardvark
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #133 on: December 27, 2012, 10:07:38 PM »
Since the Dragon didn't turn around Tanya continued East. She could see the sun starting to rise as she flew as fast as her wings could carry her.
With no idea where to go she kept flying until her wings were too tired. Landing in a forest the Thel searched for a place to hide and sleep.

I woke up bound and gagged in a jail cell, or maybe it was a prison cell, I could never remember the difference.  It was daylight outside the cell window.  I had been out for a couple of hours after the officer I had reported the Identity-theft to shot me in the head.  The bullet didn't penetrate my scaly hide, me being a dragon and all.  I Burned through the gag and the ropes w/ my breath weapon, but right then the guard walked in.  "STOP RIGHT THERE!" he shouted, he was German Sheppard, know for their relentless and fierce sense of duty, making them perfect for law enforcement, "how did you get out of your restraints?" he stopped yelling, but his tone was still stern, accusative, and very angry sounding, like the voice of someone who is always angry.
"How do think?  I burned through them."
"What?"
"Yes."
"How?"
"I'm a dragon."
"Yeah, and?"
"And, dragons breath fire, that's common knowledge."
"Yeah," he straightened and crossed his arms, "right."
"And sense when do cops arrest someone for reporting a crime?" I stood up and walk to the bars.
"How do I know that your not one of them?"
"One of who?  The I.D. thieves."
"One of those mutant super-furs."
"And having a super on your side is bad how?"
"You're the enemy, you'll turn around and stab us in the back!"
"No more then anyone else!"
"Baloney!"
I looked at him like him was crazy, "I can get out of here any time I want, and yet I'm taking the peaceful route instead." He then drew his gun and shot me.  Again.

* * *This time I woke up strapped and bolted to the ceiling.  W/ my luck though, something or someone random would just happen to come in and save me.  Again.

Offline Shapeshifter

• Avid Aardvark
    • DeviantArt
    • Roleplay Forum
    • Awards
« Reply #134 on: December 28, 2012, 12:53:13 PM »
Waking a few hours later the Thel was still tired and very hungry. She didn't have anything to eat and didn't want to go to any store.
So... she would have to hunt. But this form wasn't made for hunting on the ground with the Goat genes and wings.
She had three forms suited for hunting: Tiger, Sabertooth and Raptor. Which one should she use?
Tiger and Sabertooth were almost the same and good hunters. The Raptor was vicious and THE born hunter. Since she had no idea of how to hunt in the first place it'd be best to take that one.
Leaving her backpack and clothes behind she went hunting as a biped Raptor. Her scaly skin was many shades of green. She had the typical prominent claw on both digitigrade legs. Her arms were longer than those of feral Raptors and she was fast and quiet.
On the look-out for prey she roamed around.
Shapeshifter