The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Something I've been writing...  (Read 1167 times)

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • One furry for all, all furries for one!!!!!
    • Awards
  • Species: Husky (And part Vulpix/ part Mew: Internet does not lie!!!)
  • Coloring: black and white (more black than white)
  • Height: 1,80 meter
  • Weight: 65 kilo's
  • Build: Lean, stealthy
  • Currently: I haz returnd to ze Forums!!! Hello everyone, and nice to meet ya all!!!
Something I've been writing...
« on: August 20, 2012, 03:30:30 PM »
 Hey, a short while back, I started writing a short, English, apocalypse-like story. I would like to share it with you guys (and girls of course ;) ).
 If you read my story, feel free to give good or bad feedback on it: I am just a starting writer, I deserve to know if I'm good, very gooe, or simply extremely bad.
 I took all the inappropriate language out of the story. I'm sorry for wanting it in there... It just seemed to fit but... I understand now that it is bad for this kind of awesome sites.  ^_^

Sunday 13th(?), January 2048, or Sunday 13th(?) July, year 2
Survivors Sanctuary, somewhere in old Slowakia\

Apocalypse… that’s what happened. The world destroyed, because some crazy asshole calling himself ‘The New President’ pushed one, tiny, red button in his safe bunker underneath Washington. Result: total destruction. Nuclear war. Billions dead or radiation-sick. Complete cities obliterated. Survivors back to the medieval age. Of the 8 billion human beings that strode over Earth in July 2046 (the ninth?), only an estimated 0,95 billion survived. At first. It wasn’t enough for some idiots. Some small scale wars were fought during the year after the Apocalypse, killing millions more. The nuclear waste murdered hundreds of millions more, changed, no, mutated others, and, in the end, we could count the human race to the list of endangered species… if someone still kept track of that, I doubt it. 500 million. That’s the last guess the science guys made. That’s how many are left of our once so proud and brave race. 500…. Unbelievable…

Okay, I must collect my thoughts. Don’t get mad… Okay… Okay…

My name… no, that’s just… stupid. I’m not writing a diary… or am I? Well, I don't care... or do I? My name is Ryan Scott. I’m… er, how… ah, yes, seventeen at the moment of writing this… book. Diary. Collection. Novel. Whatever. I’m writing this while knowing perfectly well that my job as writer could end at any moment. Life is dangerous. The world is dangerous. Your friends are dangerous. You… are dangerous.

As I already tried to explain in the first paragraph, the world is gone. The Old World anyway. We now live in the New one. A new age. Some high up’s even came up with a name for it: The Post-Nuclear Age. And a new timeline. Following that, it’s now the second year of PN Age (Post-Nuclear Age) and started at the moment the guy, sorry, the ‘New All Important President Of The Good Ol’ Dead United States of America’ fired the first missile and began the Third World War. Or Armageddon, or Apocalypse, or however you want to call it. Shortly, he destroyed society. Little longer explained, he destroyed the rules, the laws of the Old World. ‘Thou shall not kill’, one of the most important rules and laws, one connected to every country and every civilization in history: out of the window. ‘Thou shall not want what is not yours’ and all those other rules that God gave humanity changed in ‘Grab, rape and kill whatever and whoever you want and more’. The world is one hell of a madness out there. And in here. Was, actually. It quiets down a bit. A ‘bit’. I hope. We hope.

Anyway, I’ll tell you my story. I will try to. However, some bits and pieces might be… no, are… no, MIGHT be too hard for me to write down. To say. To think about. I won’t promise anything and… heh, am I promising things to a book now? No… no, I am not… I am promising the people who will find and read it. Or receive it. Hah! I might even become world famous! Although that’s not what it used to be, if you get what I mean…

Let’s… let’s just start… Okay?

(To be continued(???))
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 07:44:02 PM by Colioli4 »
  • Avatar by: No avatar found yet... Anyone??? :?

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.

Offline Otebon Albrecht

• Bibliophilic Philosopher
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • How can you expect to win if you don't play?
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Timber Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey and white.
  • Height: 6' 4''
  • Weight: 180 lbs
  • Build: Lithe and strong
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: No longer a member
Re: Something I've been writing...
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2012, 04:12:49 PM »
Please try to keep the cursing to a minimum. Thank you.
  • Signature art by: Puncia and Grisli (using art from Winged Zephyr) respectively

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • One furry for all, all furries for one!!!!!
    • Awards
  • Species: Husky (And part Vulpix/ part Mew: Internet does not lie!!!)
  • Coloring: black and white (more black than white)
  • Height: 1,80 meter
  • Weight: 65 kilo's
  • Build: Lean, stealthy
  • Currently: I haz returnd to ze Forums!!! Hello everyone, and nice to meet ya all!!!
Re: Something I've been writing...
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2012, 05:27:42 PM »
I have taken all the inappropriate language (read: cursing) out Otebon. I appologise  :(
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 07:45:24 PM by Colioli4 »
  • Avatar by: No avatar found yet... Anyone??? :?

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.