The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Little something i'm writing (deep stuff)  (Read 1301 times)

Offline Lisforlove

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox / mutts
  • Coloring: Brown - wite
  • Height: 1meter and 4 decimeters tall
  • Weight: 52kg
  • Build: Cuddly, slightly curvy
Little something i'm writing (deep stuff)
« on: August 23, 2012, 08:47:28 PM »

All my friends don't like listing to me talking about politics/religion/history and all that stuff
so i started a little "journal" im not very good a writing, but its mostly about the ideas.

Some people think that life is rather pointless, and that they will never amount to anything. Well I think that they are wrong, not being an optimist but I believe that your existence will contribute to a greater cause, maybe not in your life time, but you have to think of yourself as part of the bigger picture. Your existence will probably trigger another existence (it’s in our biology to breed) which will contribute to the same cause ECT. Like, the koala bear, it spends its entire life eating, to have babies, so they can eat, and have babies, and you might say your life is pointless? Why does the koala bear do this?  If they keep breading, one day the koala bears might evolve to the point of higher thinking, like us, provided we don’t destroy the planet first. But however what is this “greater cause” you may ask? Well, this differs between people; it could be expanding and exploring the universe, pondering our existence, living longer as a species, the list goes on. But the more we continue to live and breed the more knowledge we gain, to the point, maybe we can answer questions that religion tries to answer, like where did we come from? Why do we exist? Why does my buttered toast always land face down when I knock it off the table? (I’m sure we have already found an answer for this)
 So I guess it all comes down to our instinct to live and evolve.