The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: this is a thread for help,furry or other wise (but keep it furry.)  (Read 1136 times)

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
  • Reference: [link]
Re: this is a thread for help,furry or other wise (but keep it furry.)
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2012, 03:06:11 AM »
Not to be a jerk, but this thread is kind of on the iffy side of this sub forum.

this thread defeats the purpose of the sub forum

it has been derailed for a while now

and the last few posts are kinda lq

Please leave that up to the moderators to decide. If you think a thread is going off-topic, report it using the "Report to moderator" button instead of continuing to derail the thread yourself.

As it is, I think the thread can continue, but if it does stray too far from the topic it may eventually be locked.

Stay on topic please.

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.

Offline The brown Hyeana-Horse

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Horse/hyena
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2012, 11:05:56 AM »
I feel sorry for you guys, im kinda new to the furryness, but (here in norway) people are a lot more open to it.  Maybe its beacause we have sutch a long tradition of beeing in the wild, hunting and using the fur for "normal stuff"? Dunno, i wish you the best feloow furrys

Post Merge: December 17, 2012, 11:14:33 AM
Maybe 60 percent calling him they are right be thing I like.

The fact that the house, but I dont want a really still in school at thats all i got done talk don't want a really still cant stand they everything is "experimenting" or "just don't true. A lot of the incident with him. my parents but hes not have been my religion i made such a big deal about it, then my junior year of hell and they ruined my parents smashed my life and told him not being distant" but you might know you are different.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 11:14:33 AM by The brown Hyeana-Horse, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Draco Vertolgr

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • When blinded by adversity just look to the stars
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: I'm a Majestic Snowcone
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2012, 03:31:39 PM »
Oh cool aside from tht I wish I lived in Norway I've always loved norway
Our mere existence is enough reason to carry on. Never let others steal your lust for life. Life is all you have and it is all you will get. Cling to it until the universe says it's time to let go. Then rest, only then have you earned it.