The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Alone  (Read 945 times)

Offline Growlithe

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Blarg
    • Awards
  • Species: Meerkitty
  • Currently: Ready to see the world
Re: Alone
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2012, 12:22:05 AM »
Psychologically, I have been told that laughing at random times in this context is caused by the desire to prove to yourself you are becoming crazy, but that is from a small time doc I know. Not to say it discredits him, but he could be wrong.

Anyhow, it seems you, no offense, feel insecure. It's normal for males between 13 and 20 some odd.

It also sounds to me like you are trying to portray that you are feeling lonely (here come's a duh, mr obvious from readers of this post...).

My advice is to join clubs. I joined wrestling one year and my popularity shot through the roof. If that's what you want, then go for sports and never stop trying. It's hardly physique that carries your through most sports as much as it is fundamentals and technique.

You could try academics, which opens a smaller group of friends that I find I can be closer with and have more fun around. These people, in my region, just need a good push towards conversation and then it's good to go. I prefer this group.
  • Signature art by: unknown
Feel free to PM me, I check here 1-2 times a day and love getting PMs

Offline Indecipherable

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Build: Slim
Re: Alone
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2012, 12:45:03 PM »
I understand, I also constantly feel alone and that nobody gets me. I used to be such a happy person, but now I just screen myself off with a layer of morbidity and my stoic personality. How do I get along through each day? By rejecting and augmenting reality. I've come to see the world through my eyes only.
You are not alone and things are as they are because they were meant to be. That's how fate works. Don't worry - things will improve!