The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Dreams!  (Read 1033 times)

Offline Rhoryc

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
Dreams!
« on: May 03, 2013, 07:10:34 PM »
Everyone has them! I didn't see any thread about them here, so I decided to make one ^_^
Have any funny, strange, or interesting dreams that you want to share? Post 'em here! Just keep it appropraite ;)

---

I'll start with a weird/funny one I had when I was younger:

Well the dream started out with me walking around a cul de sac set in the 1950's. If you've played Fallout 3, think Tranquility Lane. Anyway, I was walking down the street bouncing like an old cartoon character with happy music and everything. I would stop and wave at the random residents that were going about their business. Mowing lawns, watering flowers, that sort of thing.
All of a sudden I look toward one of the houses to see an American bison munching on some grass whilst wearing a party hat. I walk over to the bison and say "Hi Mr. ____!" (I don't remember the name) The bison looks up and me and starts speaking in a gruff, yet friendly tone. "Oh hello there sonny! How are you this fine day?"

And that's where the dream ended.

---

Your turn! :D
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 07:12:36 PM by Rhoryc »

Offline Maine

• Eager Elephant
  • Cheers, big ears!
    • Awards
  • Species: Hare
  • Coloring: Navy blue.
  • Height: 180 cm
  • Weight: 64kg
  • Build: Athletic
  • Currently: NOTHING. <w<
Re: Dreams!
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2013, 03:18:41 AM »
I remember a dream I used to have when I was young;

In the neighborhood stood an old wooden house, three stories tall. I was so rickety and moldy looking it was a wonder it still stood at all.
It loomed over the rest of the neighborhood, a terrifying death trap waiting to crumble on someones respected and humble home.
So why wasn't it pulled down long ago? no one would dare; for the wrath of the horrific Pigman! *lightning crashes*
He was basically a grotesque old man, dirty and smelly with a temper just as vile. Everyone hated him, but tolerated his existence as they were afraid. Afraid that if provoked, he would eat their children! *more lightning crashes*

many a tale had been told of children gone missing, only for piles of bones to be seen through the dirtied windows of the Pigman's abode. Never left the house, never seen; Only ever heard snorting and squealing like a giant pig.

so yeah, that's the story I had to deal with every time I was told to bring him food, which I did.
I don't know why my brain subjected me to this mental torture.
Just a tad scary...
  • Avatar by: The lovely (and talented) Nobi! <3

Offline GunslingerLoki

• Avid Aardvark
  • Tadpoles, Tadpoles!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: anthro albino rat
  • Coloring: white fur,brown colored hair
  • Height: 167 cm
  • Weight: 60 kg
  • Build: slight but not weak
  • Currently: killing own brain
Re: Dreams!
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2013, 05:02:04 AM »
Once I had this  strange dream : I was walking in the small forest near my house.
Suddenly a passenger in medieval clothings appeared and said to me 'you shall not pass.A big group of big toads are waiting at the end of the path.'
But I don' t care and so I walked at the end of the path. But I haven't Seen any Monster toads but a little pug barking 'respawn'.
The pug has got a big, head with tiny eyes and a small body. I pi cked the strange dog up and went back.

I don' t know what's happened at next...
A tadpole ate my signature