The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Two Truths and A Lie  (Read 992 times)

Offline Nrein

• The Master of Speechcraft
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • As the humans say, "The truth will out!"
    • Awards
  • Species: Dewott
  • Currently: Needing a Smoke, hardcore.
Two Truths and A Lie
« on: November 13, 2013, 08:23:35 PM »
So this is a fun theater game I used to play in highschool, and I don't recall seeing anything like it on here, so I'm gonna see if I can't get it started!

Simply enough, a person says three statements, stories, facts, etc about themselves. Two of them must be true, while one of them must be a lie. Then the next person tries to figure out which one is the lie. If they get it right, they can go on to say their three, if they're wrong then someone else gets the chance.

You can be as vague or as accurate with your statements as you want, but if someone chooses your truth as a lie, you should try to explain the truth a bit more :p

*Only one attempt per person* We don't want someone trying three times in a row to find the lie, because then no one else will get a chance.

I'll start off~

1.) I've met Hillary Clinton
2.) I've grown my hair down to my chest
3.) I've never left the country.

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
Re: Two Truths and A Lie
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2013, 11:23:24 AM »
There [was] a forum game like this: http://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=21044.0

R.I.P.
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";