The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Coffee Shop (Small Open RP)  (Read 2579 times)

Offline Skoria

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Kaprosuchus
Re: Coffee Shop (Small Open RP)
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2014, 09:09:38 PM »
"Aye, three days and two fort nights ago, my ship, the Belvedere, a two mast whaler. Not much of a looker, but it got the job done. We were four days out, not so much as a dolphin had breached the water and the crew was losing moral fast when we ran into a dark cloud bank. Not unusual for this time of year, but our gulls had vanished. The noise of screaming birds followed us everywhere, their disappearance sent the more superstitious amount us into a panicked frenzy.

I wish I had their wisdom." Silas rolled an ivory albatross necklace hung around his neck between his fingers. "Not ten minutes later we saw them" he continued "a small grey ship, fast as bad news broadsided us on our port side. Before we could react we were boarded.
  Some of us were trained fighters from the navy, and they put up some kind of fight. They were the first ones the pirates killed.
      The rest, myself included, were bound and gagged on the deck of pale ship. That was when I saw him. The dred white leopard, Captain Tarfang Smyth.

He took all of my men, save for one, and took a sword to their necks." Silas was shaking now "He took my fist mate, Arga Lace down to to brig below. That was the last time I saw that genet." The gold crocodilian removed his cap and revealed a massive scar between his eyes. "He put a bullet in my head before rolling me off the side of the boat."He laughed nervously "it takes more than that to kill a Kapro, we got scales thick as a sidewalk" he leaned back in the seat and looked expectantly at his vistor. " is that enough for you to go on lassie?" He said "old Tarfang is as slippery as a dogfish, and his ship, the Wraith, is as hard to spot as smoke at noon."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline juliet

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Look into buying my commissions.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 5'3''
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: Curvy!
  • Currently: Selling commissions
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2014, 12:02:08 AM »
"Well. He's not slippery when you distinguish a pattern. This is a good amount to go on." She stated while she finished typing. She has typed what he said word for word, "So your saying that there was a dark cloud around when you were attacked right? Even if it isn't abnormal for this time of year, however each attack had this... Cloud I believe there is more at work then that. He is currently attacking along the same routes as trade ships. I need a crew to go after him, I contacted you in hopes you would join me?" She sat her phone on the table, propping her elbows onto the table on either side of it and propping her muzzle on her fists. "I'm not lying it's not going to be safe. But you are one of the only survivors and you are vital. I also believe he has hostages, one of which may be your first mate, what was it that you called him?"she asked softly, giving him a cold stare. Trying to pressure him into it.

Pride. I should have none.
  • Signature art by: Also Me xD

Offline Skoria

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2014, 12:54:19 AM »
"Argus. Argus Lace" Silas stared at his glass "She's the best sailing companion a mariner could ask for. Knew her way around a star chart like the own spots on her back." He smiled in spite of himself "I'll admit I may have took a pass at her in my youth. That's how I got this little beauty" he pointed to a small group of loose discolored scales on his neck "she could handle herself in a scrap..." His expression turned sour "but that slimy son of a squid has him now" Silas looked directly at Juliet now "you best be knowin what yer doing lass.

Silas pulled out a pipe and bit the end without lighting it

"If you promise to bring her back safe, and let me kill the sorry sod that took everything I ever loved, I'll follow you to hell and back"

Offline Skoria

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2014, 02:20:09 AM »
"I assume you have a plan, or a ship at least. If you get me on a craft I can get you anywhere you need". Silas bit harder at the end of his pipe "although I am a bit suspicious as to why this need to find Tarfang. Surely you can't be doing this for me".