The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Tails in time for Halloween! COMMISSIONS OPEN!  (Read 1202 times)

Offline Ziaki

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: black and red - green eyes
  • Height: 5' 6"
  • Weight: 150lbs
  • Build: Stocky
  • Reference: [link]
Tails in time for Halloween! COMMISSIONS OPEN!
« on: September 09, 2013, 12:13:13 PM »
Hello Everybody! Some of you may know me from furaffinity but if not my name is Ziaki. I posted a bit here a while back when I first started making yarn tails and I'm back now hoping to earn some of your business.  I am currently taking commissions for yarn tails to be completed and shipped by halloween (shipping times not gaurenteed outside North America).

I'm going to be doing these as quick sale slots, meaning that the money will be due up front and your tail will be completed and shipped asap. In this instance I will be working to get commissions to arrive at your door in time for Halloween. YAY!

I'm going to be starting with 5 spots and may be adding more if i get them done quickly enough.

Examples of my work can be found on my website at ziakiyarntails.webs.com
You can find information about Tails in Time For Halloween commssions on the Commission Info page.
If you have any questions feel free to post here or email me at [email protected]

And just for gigs and shiggles here are a few of my favorite tails I've done so far.