The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombie Survival RP.  (Read 7997 times)

Offline nixon/monto

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Rachet?oh yeah! He is my cousins friend.greet guy!
  • Species: lombax
  • Coloring: regular
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: little above average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: doing good
Re: Zombie Survival RP.
« Reply #75 on: March 18, 2013, 12:10:57 PM »
The bull yells.) shit! (He runs down the hall way but his right foot goes though the floor and he gets stuck.) god dammit! (As he does that I fall though the ceiling on top of the two article wolfs makeing them unconscious.) I say) "I've heard of dropping in but that's rediculos."
Space is a place I can't wait to go to. All the time in reality. And yet I long for the end, not because I want it to end, but because I'm curious of how this world ends and where all these souls go to when they breath no more. But till then I'll be having the time of my life! :)

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.
 FDF forever       "
SNIPER!!!  boo ya FDF!!

Offline juliet

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Look into buying my commissions.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 5'3''
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: Curvy!
  • Currently: Selling commissions
« Reply #76 on: September 01, 2013, 08:54:38 PM »
Name: Juliet Johnson
Body type: short and curvy
Fur: white
Eyes: blue
Bio: she was a student. But not exactly a normal teenager she was beyond strong and intrested in weapons and violence upon otherthings. Used to being alone, never had a boyfriend. Mostly kept quiet. Absorbed in her own world. She was very intelligent and was mostly already done with school. She skipped to being a senior and was close to graduating. Then the plauge hit at first it was the huge cities. Then it spread to where she was living. And somehow she had an antibody for it. being  the only one in her family to not get infected, nor be able to be infected. She was forced to fight and kill her own family. Burying them properly on their family property. Her mother, father older brother and sister. The only one left. She packed her things, and took the car, driving off to find whoever she could that wasn't infected. Her entire town ended that day. She left in hopes to find a new family. All her things in the back of her SUV she would eventually exchange into a highly enforched tank  truck (if youve ever seen vampire hunter D its alot like that without the cross theme.)
  • Signature art by: Also Me xD

Offline Thalin Vien

• Vibrating Furby
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Gryphon
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: 150
  • Build: Muscular, not anything outlandish, just enough he can keep up with and take down a criminal
  • Currently: Exploring
« Reply #77 on: September 03, 2013, 11:35:30 AM »
Name: Thalin Vien
Body: Muscular enough to do his job, nothing outlandish
Fur/Feather/Wings: alternating blue and burnt orange
Eyes: brown
Bio: He was a patrol lieutenant in charge of managing and supervising all state troopers when on duty until it happened, his patrol region was in the wood and mountains, so he only heard over the radio and through department emails what was going on in the more populated areas. Most all of his officers either died or are unaccounted for, he isn't sure if he was already immune or his limited exposure caused himself to build up some immunity. Either way he took his department issued Chevy Tahoe and packed everything he could, put on his duty gear and took to the road. He looks down and sighs when he sees that the Police Interceptor V8 engine isn't very conservative on its fuel usage
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 02:55:22 PM by Thalin Vien »

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Thalin Vien

• Vibrating Furby
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Gryphon
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: 150
  • Build: Muscular, not anything outlandish, just enough he can keep up with and take down a criminal
  • Currently: Exploring
« Reply #78 on: September 05, 2013, 01:59:57 AM »
Already used to driving fast, and thoroughly not expecting to see anyone, Thalin was pulling 80, heading for the interstate as that would at least be a high-speed area to flee any large threats. He slammed on the brakes to slow when he rounded the corner and was behind the currently unidentified Juliet. Overjoyed by the fact that he wasn't alone he planned on following the vehicle, seeing if the operator would notice him and stop, and it would give him time to determine if the operator was friend or foe. He turned to the laptop in his cruiser, it kept popping up warning him that there was no satellite reception and no cell coverage for it to perform its primary function, but he decided to run the vehicle's plates to see if it was in his laptops cache of recent history -- Nothing. "well lets see if you'll pull over for me" he muttered to himself as he followed the vehicle

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!